Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)
1 (25%)
Morrowind
0 (0%)
Arena
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

F. L. U. D. D.

Not really. It's just a lot of options to make your spells extra unique and useful for a ton of situations. What makes it complicated is you can't make spells till you get to the mages guild in the imperial city. To get in you have to go to every other city with a mages guild and assist with something to get a recommendation from each one!  ::)  ;D
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

F. L. U. D. D.

There are 7 you have to help to get into the mages guild in the Imperial City. So 8 total mages guilds if you count the one in the Imperial City but only 7 you have to help to get into the one in the Imperial City.
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

I'm glad you don't have to do something like that to get into the college in Skyrim.

F. L. U. D. D.

I agree somewhat. I don't get as much satisfaction out of the magical stuff in Skyrim though. In oblivion since you had to do stuff for seven mages guild locations in different cities and the main missions for the imperial city mages guild, it felt like a much longer and in depth experience than your experience through the mages college in Skyrim!  ::)
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

I see your point in Skyrim the only thing you have to do to get ini the college is use a fireball spell, which the person you have to show the spell to can sell to you.

F. L. U. D. D.

It actually changes every time you restart the game usually. I've had to perform a variety of different spells through my Skyrim restarts to get into the college!  8)
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

They still sell the spell you need, right?

F. L. U. D. D.

Yes but that doesn't mean you will be able to use it. You may need to be leveled up more in that type of magic  :o
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 08, 2016, 02:27:04 PMZelda is strictly better
Shush pleb.  Dismissal of entirely different genre is only indicative of a failure to enjoy gaming.

If you're willing to burn a day or two on configuring weird scripts and downloading files, I recommend trying STEP (Skyrim Total Enhancement Project)

It has a giant collection of mods in every category (graphics, landscape, equipment, charcters, sound, etc.), giving extended functionality while still staying true to the original atmosphere and gameplay of the stock game.  Great if you're itching for a fresh playthrough.  There were some similar types of overhauls for Oblivion & Morrowind, but I've lost track of them.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

how resource intensive is it? I might try this once I get Skyrim
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

BrainyLucario

More importantly, is it compatible with the console versions of Skyrim?

F. L. U. D. D.

I already have the pc edition since I'm guessing that's what it works for. But I don't know much about that stuff on computers  ::) It sounds amazing though and I'd love to give it a try if I could manage it!
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: BrainyLucario on June 19, 2016, 05:57:14 PMMore importantly, is it compatible with the console versions of Skyrim?
None.