Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Helper's Rest
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Since Olimar12345 and The Deku Trombonist are still working on adding the Satellaview/BS-X, I have decided to submit a more recent and polished sheet from a less obscure Kirby game while I wait. "Star Break - Title" and "Computer Virus" will be coming next month.

Kirby Super Star Ultra; my favorite Kirby game! (And trust me, I've played almost all of them) Can't believe there are no sheets from it on the site yet...

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Nice sheet! One wrong note - last note in the second to last measure (LH) should be a C not a D.

When you're working with hidden measures, be careful to avoid having them mess up the measure count like they are here. Using the measure tool, double click the invisible barline, and uncheck "Include in measure numbering".

Alright, now some minor voicing issues. Why not just make layer 2 whole notes? The cut-off point at beat 4 seems arbitrary and not quite necessary. Presumably, this would be played using pedal. Is there any reason for the awkwardly stemmed half note on beat 3 of the second to last measure? I don't hear the bottom voice striking more than once. Lastly, perhaps try and be consistent with the 2-voice writing in the last measure (i.e. have the A and G as half notes in layer 2, maybe or maybe not an octave lower).

Oh, and use "and" or an ampersand instead of a comma in the composer info.

The key signature of this piece and flats in m. 4 don't seem right to me. I'm thinking C major but don't quote me on that because I'm tired right now. The rest of the stuff, please do fix.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Measures 1 and 7 could/should be written using whole notes too.

That Ab in m. 4 should be a G#.

And finally - you might want to consider bumping the eighth rests up a notch in a few places to avoid touching the bottom voice.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on February 06, 2017, 05:49:27 PMMeasures 1 and 7 could/should be written using whole notes too.

Because of the 2/4 measure and the tempo change, a whole note will not be allowed there, according to the software. But I'll fix everything else.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot