News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Dekkadeci's Compositions

Started by Dekkadeci, June 11, 2016, 09:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekkadeci

I hope I did a good job with my first 3-voice fugue: Fugue in D Minor! (Yeah, I wrote it for a contest.)

Dekkadeci

Here's another contest entry, this time modelled after the rather slow Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K. 332, Mvmt. 2 by Mozart: Sonata-Allegro in B Flat Major ("Sedate")!

Dekkadeci

Like my fast dances? Here's yet another fast dance for you--my first galop, Galop No. 1 in B Flat Minor!

Dekkadeci

Here's still another contest entry, this time based on the Fugue in A Minor, BWV 865 from Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier: Violin Concerto in A Minor, Movement 1!

Dekkadeci

If you're interested in my contest entries for other websites, my latest is the rather heavy metal Seventh Sight-Read Failure...and its virtually unreadable version for a contest.

Dekkadeci

Like virtuosic music? Then listen to my newest piece: Prelude in D Major!

Dekkadeci

Welp, here's my first atonal piece for piano: the chromatically ascending quartal piece Upstairs!

Dekkadeci

Like my sonata-allegros? This one is more heroic than my usual fare: Sonata-Allegro in D Minor ("The Wandering Hero")!

Dekkadeci

Want to hear what my first polonaise is like? Here it is: Polonaise No. 1 in A Major!

Dekkadeci

...If you're interested in a contest entry where I had to write a 10-measure-long piece with at least 10 C major chords in it, then you may as well listen to 10-Measure Piano Metal.

Dekkadeci

This happens to be my first boogie-woogie piece: 12-Bar, 4-Note Blues! Yeah, this is a contest entry, and I was restricted to using only 4 notes in one hand (I picked C, D, F, and G for the left hand).

Dekkadeci

Wondering how well I did for my second piano-and-non-piano duet? Liked my first galop? Well, here's my Galop No. 2 in D Sharp Minor for piano and violin!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dekkadeci on August 31, 2020, 09:38:38 PMThis happens to be my first boogie-woogie piece: 12-Bar, 4-Note Blues! Yeah, this is a contest entry, and I was restricted to using only 4 notes in one hand (I picked C, D, F, and G for the left hand).
Hm, I like this a lot, but I feel like it would be better if you leaned a bit more into the "blues" aspect of it and slowed the tempo down a bit.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber