NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dekkadeci's Medleys, Unfaithful Arrangements, and Non-VGM/-Piano Transcriptions  (Read 5428 times)

Dekkadeci

• Star Fox Salsa
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dekkadeci's Medleys, Unfaithful Arrangements, and Non-VGM Transcriptions
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2018, 03:29:35 AM »

Like string quartets? Like slow movements? Hopefully I did a good job with Unforced Way, a set of variations on part of "Force Your Way" from Final Fantasy VIII! ...Without its usual busy accompaniment.

Dekkadeci

• Star Fox Salsa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2018, 07:12:20 PM »

Whether you recall Edward Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance March No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 39 from Fantasia 2000, an orchestral concert, or you just searched it out on your own, check out my piano transcription of this march! Beware: this gets very difficult at points.

Dekkadeci

• Star Fox Salsa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2018, 05:57:48 AM »

It's fun to make piano transcriptions of Edward Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance marches when they otherwise aren't free, and his Pomp and Circumstance March No. 2 in A Minor, Op. 39 is no exception. Check out my transcription here! Careful: this is still pretty difficult.

Dekkadeci

• Star Fox Salsa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2018, 07:53:53 AM »

It's your lucky day if you like Edward Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance marches--check out my piano transcription of Pomp and Circumstance March No. 4 in G Major, Op. 39!

Dekkadeci

• Star Fox Salsa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2018, 05:52:55 AM »

'Tis the season again: here's a third piano duo arrangement of a Christmas carol! The We Three Kings Waltz lets both pianists play the famous melody as this dance unwinds towards its dazzling end.

Dekkadeci

• Star Fox Salsa
    • View Profile
    • Email

I'm starting a series of monophonic transcriptions of video game themes I do not feel confident at all about transcribing for piano! They'll probably all be for B♭ clarinet because I have some of the most experience with that instrument. They'll all be for video game themes I cannot otherwise find sheet music for, and most, if not all, of them will be for themes I have a hard time finding remixes of, period. They'll all be reflective of my VGM singing style, so they'll often include some accompaniment parts.

Here's the first one: "Tables Turn" from The Wonderful 101!

My B♭ clarinet transcription of "Tables Turn" from The Wonderful 101: https://musescore.com/user/9996931/scores/5368084

The Wonderful 101

Dekkadeci

• Star Fox Salsa
    • View Profile
    • Email

Here's my second monophonic video game theme transcription: "Distant Traveler" from Kirby's Dream Collection!

My B♭ clarinet transcription of "Distant Traveler" from Kirby's Dream Collection: https://musescore.com/user/9996931/scores/5409668

Kirby's Dream Collection
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.