News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Dekkadeci's Medleys, Unfaithful Arrangements, and Non-VGM/-Piano Transcriptions

Started by Dekkadeci, June 12, 2016, 03:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekkadeci

Like string quartets? Like slow movements? Hopefully I did a good job with Unforced Way, a set of variations on part of "Force Your Way" from Final Fantasy VIII! ...Without its usual busy accompaniment.

Dekkadeci

Whether you recall Edward Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance March No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 39 from Fantasia 2000, an orchestral concert, or you just searched it out on your own, check out my piano transcription of this march! Beware: this gets very difficult at points.

Dekkadeci

It's fun to make piano transcriptions of Edward Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance marches when they otherwise aren't free, and his Pomp and Circumstance March No. 2 in A Minor, Op. 39 is no exception. Check out my transcription here! Careful: this is still pretty difficult.

Dekkadeci

It's your lucky day if you like Edward Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance marches--check out my piano transcription of Pomp and Circumstance March No. 4 in G Major, Op. 39!

Dekkadeci

'Tis the season again: here's a third piano duo arrangement of a Christmas carol! The We Three Kings Waltz lets both pianists play the famous melody as this dance unwinds towards its dazzling end.

Dekkadeci

I'm starting a series of monophonic transcriptions of video game themes I do not feel confident at all about transcribing for piano! They'll probably all be for B♭ clarinet because I have some of the most experience with that instrument. They'll all be for video game themes I cannot otherwise find sheet music for, and most, if not all, of them will be for themes I have a hard time finding remixes of, period. They'll all be reflective of my VGM singing style, so they'll often include some accompaniment parts.

Here's the first one: "Tables Turn" from The Wonderful 101!

My B♭ clarinet transcription of "Tables Turn" from The Wonderful 101: https://musescore.com/user/9996931/scores/5368084

The Wonderful 101

Dekkadeci

Here's my second monophonic video game theme transcription: "Distant Traveler" from Kirby's Dream Collection!

My B♭ clarinet transcription of "Distant Traveler" from Kirby's Dream Collection: https://musescore.com/user/9996931/scores/5409668

Kirby's Dream Collection

Dekkadeci

Missed my less faithful arrangements? Then you may be interested in this completion of the work of someone named Quaver Crafter that I did for a contest: Finish This Score...Finished!

Dekkadeci

Want a less faithful piano arrangement that isn't nearly impossible to play for once? Try Toccata on "Cannonball" from Mega Man Zero 3! "Cannonball" is the theme of the 3rd and last final boss phase of Mega Man Zero 3, for those of you who are curious.

Dekkadeci

Want to see how good a job I can do to transcribe a guitar piece for piano and add accompaniment to it, a la Schumann and Liszt's etudes on solo violin Paganini works? Listen to Etude on "Fuoco" from Roland Dyens's Libra Sonatine!

Dekkadeci

Want to see how far I can take another person's 4-measure melody? Find out in Romp on a Simple Theme! Be aware that this is a jazz rearrangement.

Dekkadeci

Like metal remixes of concert band music? Well, listen to how well Michael Markowski's "Shadow Rituals" translates to thrash metal here! I hope I did a decent job and that people can actually play it....

LeviR.star

Ooh, we played Shadow Rituals for a band concert my senior year, I'm gonna check this out...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements