News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

:( I promise Ill be here when you come back. You said exactly 2 years, right? So October 22nd 2014? ;)

Dude

spitllama

Happy birthday!

Wait wrong topic.
Bye Bespinben! We will all miss you! And yes those arrangements will get submitted.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

Quote from: spitllama on October 21, 2012, 09:46:41 PMHappy birthday!

Wait wrong topic.
Bye Bespinben! We will all miss you! And yes those arrangements will get submitted.
*assuming there's an update in the time you're gone.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bespinben on October 21, 2012, 08:38:15 PMAll right guys, my time is at hand. I'm going to bed right now and getting up early tomorrow morning, so this this it. See ya in 2 years!

(Oh, and if someone could post my arrangements in the Submissions thread when a new update rolls around, I'd greatly appreciate it. I made a list of the ones I want submitted in the "Abandoned Sheets" project thread.)
Bye, love you. <3

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on October 21, 2012, 08:38:15 PMAll right guys, my time is at hand. I'm going to bed right now and getting up early tomorrow morning, so this this it. See ya in 2 years!

(Oh, and if someone could post my arrangements in the Submissions thread when a new update rolls around, I'd greatly appreciate it. I made a list of the ones I want submitted in the "Abandoned Sheets" project thread.)
Have a good one, BB
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

I'll miss you Bespinben! D:

Actually really close to crying now  :'(

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 22, 2012, 06:58:48 AMI'll miss you Bespinben! D:

Actually really close to crying now  :'(
*passes tissue boxes around*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

Bye, Bespinben!  :'(

(Make sure you get PMD3 ASAP!  ;))
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jompa

See ya around, Bespin! I will miss you! Try checking on us every once in a while..  :'( bye
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

TheZeldaPianist275

Setting calendar to 10/22/2014.  Gonna have a party. >: )

Can't wait till you get back B!

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr