News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Guys, after a couple of weeks I'll leave NSM. I might come back someday. Might not. Sorry to surprise like this, but I just found out.

Ruto and Mashi. I can't come to NY. I'm sorry. Mashi, I had the best gift to you. It's a 2 euro coin. It was made to honor the Rome's Contract's 50th anniversary or something. It has been my lucky coin ever since and because I don't need luck anymore(getting hopefully married, my fiance is all the luck I could possibly have) I wanted you to have it.

I'm seriously crying right now.

K-NiGhT

But you're just about to be in the story :(
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

I will read it if that'd be the last thing I'd do!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 26, 2012, 02:17:59 PMGuys, after a couple of weeks I'll leave NSM. I might come back someday. Might not. Sorry to surprise like this, but I just found out.

Ruto and Mashi. I can't come to NY. I'm sorry. Mashi, I had the best gift to you. It's a 2 euro coin. It was made to honor the Rome's Contract's 50th anniversary or something. It has been my lucky coin ever since and because I don't need luck anymore(getting hopefully married, my fiance is all the luck I could possibly have) I wanted you to have it.

Will miss you FSM!  :'( :'( :'(  Can I ask why?

EDIT: Nev mind.  >_<

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 26, 2012, 02:17:59 PMGuys, after a couple of weeks I'll leave NSM. I might come back someday. Might not. Sorry to surprise like this, but I just found out.

Nooo! First Pumpy, then Bespinben, then you?! What has the world come to?!  :'(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

So, you guys might have noticed I was inactive for like a month.

Yeah, my activity on here won't be that much, so I'm pretty much leaving. I'm still using the site though. I'll check the forums every so often.

I might be able to be more active in the future, so we'll see.

Bye guys! Some of you were great to get to know!

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm seriously getting depressed right now.  WHAT IS HAPPENING TO NSM????

FSM, you gotta promise you'll check in occasionally.

FSM-Reapr

#1000 post ftw

I can't. I'll spend a lot of time in a hospital in Germany. That's where I need to focus on getting better.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 05, 2012, 04:59:26 AM#1000 post ftw

I can't. I'll spend a lot of time in a hospital in Germany. That's where I need to focus on getting better.

:( :'( :-[  You're in my prayers every day.

JDMEK5

*sigh* Good luck guys. And so long.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 05, 2012, 06:27:56 PM*sigh* Good luck guys. And so long.

WHAT THE CRAP don't tell me you're leaving too!!!

EFitTrainr

I'm going to be gone from like 6:00 pm today until like 2:30 Saturday. So Olimar, if you could, add two sheets to the database in my place, and work on checking the sheets for the limbo update. Also, the rest of you arrangers, work on filling up the Daily Submissions thread!
I like food.

Winter

I leave it in your hands to keep the database organized... ._.

Very!

Wait a moment, have I been gone long enough that I don't know the people currently leaving?