News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 24, 2013, 03:20:36 PMSledding?  Who cares about the sledding.  We stormed a castle.
I liek sledding. What's wrong with sledding? (But storming a castle is pretty cool too)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FSM-Reapr

Back from a hospital yesterday. Sorry that I didn't say anything when I left, but it was a hard disease. (it wasn't food poisoning)

I infected half of my family who came to see me and Waddle for example ended up in hospital too when he came back to Finland. He should be out from there today.

Olimar12345

D: oh noes! Are you feeling now?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Much better and back at my girlfriend's, thanks for asking. I just have to eat and drink a lot to cover up my weight loss, but it's not that big of a problem.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 25, 2013, 02:57:01 AMBack from a hospital yesterday. Sorry that I didn't say anything when I left, but it was a hard disease. (it wasn't food poisoning)

I infected half of my family who came to see me and Waddle for example ended up in hospital too when he came back to Finland. He should be out from there today.
O_o That's really some disease! :o I'm glad you're feeling better, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Wait, so is this linked to cancer at all, or not? That really sucks!  :o

I hope you feel better!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pit0010

I'm going away till the 1st. Off to a school camp! Time to bring ze luigi hat! BOIIII~
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 25, 2013, 02:43:13 PMWait, so is this linked to cancer at all, or not? That really sucks!  :o

I hope you feel better!
Not.

Thx bro

Waddle Bro

bitch you made me sick big time

Anyways, out from the hospital and lots of scheduled Pokemon battles waiting. Excited.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Heh, I don't think he got it, Slow.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 26, 2013, 12:41:50 PMbitch you made me sick big time

Anyways, out from the hospital and lots of scheduled Pokemon battles waiting. Excited.
WB Waddle.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber