News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

DrP

Back from Orlando!!

Also, Disneyland > Magic Kingdom.

fingerz

Well, I suppose you've all come to realise my absence from the site over the recent months... It's not my fault! 'm in Year 12 this year and I have absolutely NO time whatsoever to arrange anything!! It sucks, seriously. :(

BUT, my exams are coming up very soon, and I'm also applying for University courses in preparation for next year. I'm hoping to do a Bachelor of Music in Composition/Arranging, so it's very exciting for me! It means I have a lot of work to do between now and the end of the year, though... XD

However, that means I'll be COMPLETELY done with everything by late December, so as a Christmas present to you all, I'll be arranging at full pace again! I'll have HEAPS of time to do stuff when I'm at Uni, so expect many arrangements to bouring out over the Summer holidays! ...Or Winter holidays, in your case. XD

Also, the lack of activity is because I don't have internet at home, and they blocked all access to NSM from school, so that makes my life rather depressing... Anyways, I look forward to the end of the year. 'Til then :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Got back in town today, and for today only :/ leaving again tomorrow. :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

I am back once again, and here to stay this time.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FSM-Reapr

ASH501ST

Hey, everyone!

So I know that I might be most known for starting random topics, or saying I'm going to do something and then never getting around to doing it (like the video project) which I did mean to do but I haven't been able to get around to it.  I just wanted to let everyone know that in about a month I am going away for 2 years.  I'm going to be serving a mission for my church and I will be living over in Japan for the next to years starting October 9th.  So I just wanted to say good bye to everyone, and I will eventually be back and will hopefully have the kind of time I want to spend on music.  Anyways good luck everyone!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

JDMEK5

So long Ash! ;) Blessings with your mission trip!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

blueflower999

This sounds strangely familiar.

Good luck on your trip.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Quote from: ASH501ST on September 04, 2013, 04:06:34 PMHey, everyone!

So I know that I might be most known for starting random topics, or saying I'm going to do something and then never getting around to doing it (like the video project) which I did mean to do but I haven't been able to get around to it.  I just wanted to let everyone know that in about a month I am going away for 2 years.  I'm going to be serving a mission for my church and I will be living over in Japan for the next to years starting October 9th.  So I just wanted to say good bye to everyone, and I will eventually be back and will hopefully have the kind of time I want to spend on music.  Anyways good luck everyone!

WOO! Mormonism for everyone! Jk, I'm not Mormon. But Bespinben is...

GUYS WE HAVE LIKE ONE MORE YEAR UNTIL BEN IS BACK!!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

ASH501ST

It's funny I was watching BespinBens videos on youtube when I saw that he left on a mission and I thought that was pretty awesome!  Anyways good luck guys!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26