News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

It seemed to go over maelstroms head too d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

I like having NoS being the buttmonkey instead though.

braix

I hate still being 13. That unluckiness.
I'm grounded. Maybe I'll be back after summer vacation, but for all I know I could be away until my 16th birthday or something.
I'll be having fun trying to staple my fingers to my forehead or something. See ya.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: zoroark1264 on June 25, 2014, 02:43:22 PMI hate still being 13. That unluckiness.
I'm grounded. Maybe I'll be back after summer vacation, but for all I know I could be away until my 16th birthday or something.
I'll be having fun trying to staple my fingers to my forehead or something. See ya.
Ouch. What happened?

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 25, 2014, 03:08:46 PMOuch. What happened?
Well, to be honest it was all me. I was playing League of Legends from 9pm 'till 5 in the afternoon the next day. But meh. It's summer.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

davy

I'm going on vacantion to Iceland starting from tomorrow untill the 6th of july.

Apologies to does who didn't get a player analysis. I'll finish them when I return (even though you won't care anymore at that point).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FierceDeity

Quote from: zoroark1264 on June 25, 2014, 03:12:25 PMI was playing League of Legends from 9pm 'till 5 in the afternoon the next day. But meh. It's summer.

Holy shit. I don't even think I ever did that in my WoW days. That's impressive.

braix

Plot twist: My mom broke under my constant immature complaining and so I'm free again.
Quote from: FierceDeity on June 25, 2014, 05:43:13 PMHoly shit. I don't even think I ever did that in my WoW days. That's impressive.
But unfortunately for me I'm now only allowed to play games for two hours a week. Meh, life's a bitch. It always is.

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on June 28, 2014, 05:42:33 PMonly allowed to play games for two hours a week. Meh, life's a. It always is.
Ouch... I play an average of 15 hours a week. Im not a big tv watcher. I watch 7 hours a week, uncluding netflix and movies.

Maelstrom

I'm leaving on a missions trip tomorrow for a week, so I won't be able to finish my Shovel Knight arrangement before I go (if I ever finish it...)

Maelstrom

And...I'm back. Time for some more Bravely Default arrangements.

Olimar12345

Leaving in the morning and will be out of the state for a week. Secret site stuff will have to be put on hold until I get back.
Bye!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 06, 2014, 09:23:55 PMLeaving in the morning and will be out of the state for a week. Secret site stuff will have to be put on hold until I get back.
Bye!
goodbye senpai

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 06, 2014, 09:23:55 PMLeaving in the morning and will be out of the state for a week. Secret site stuff will have to be put on hold until I get back.
Bye!

Have a nice time :O
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Bye!
Have fun! Im guessing "secret stuff" is submissions?  :-\