You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

It's a secret to everybody.

Olimar12345

Finally home! Had to leave a little early for reasons, but everything worked out in the end. Never really left NSM for too long, though. I had signal every now and then and lurked when I got the chance :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

I'll be in South America on a service trip from tomorrow (13th) to next Saturday (26th). Hopefully I don't die!  ;D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Back from the glorious (and land of expensive alcohol) country of Canada.

I had my fun sitting around for 2 weeks at the beach and eating lots of food.

Now back to work and start planning for my trip to Taiwan in November!

blueflower999

Quote from: Bespinben on October 21, 2012, 08:38:15 PMAll right guys, my time is at hand. I'm going to bed right now and getting up early tomorrow morning, so this this it. See ya in 2 years!
Just to remind everyone that we have a little over a month left.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Do you think he'll remember though?

SlowPokemon

I actually don't quite know why he hasn't been on here as he friended me on facebook and likes my statuses every once in a while
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 09, 2014, 02:57:03 PM

>Last active

He knows.
ONLY ONE MORE MONTH, PEOPLE.

THE RETURN OF BESPINBEN IS NIGH.
Party Hard!
[close]

Sebastian

Maelstrom

His arrangements were always great, but I wish he would do some more that weren't PMD

Bubbles

MaestroUGC

And when he returns he must fight me for the crown of "Greatest Arranger and of All Things Ever", which he will of course lose.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

I'm sort of going away just because it's a bit difficult for me to play a TWG on an alt account and I need to be active for that!
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Oh fuck it's been over a month hasn't it

Sorry guys, I'll make a long story short here: a lot of stuff has been happening in my life recently, both good and bad, so that I'm absurdly more busy than I ever anticipated I'd be this semester. It looks like things are settling down, if only a bit, so hopefully I'll be able to gradually get on here more frequently again. For now, I've still got some irl responsibilities that need to come first, so I won't be able to do much arranging until it's all taken care of (including some unfulfilled requests, about which I feel awful :().

TL;DR i suck but hopefully will suck less in the near future

EDIT: holy shit 3 pages of unread replies to posts