News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Haha....I'm back. I went to Madison. The only Apple store closest to me is in Madison. My Ipad was weirdly not connecting to the internet and they couldnt figure it out so.....they gave me a new one free!!!!
MADE MAH DAY :)

MaestroUGC

Truly you have achieved what can only be considered a Herculean achievement in our modern age, you have replaced a faulty piece of electronics and only spent few hours to do it!

Man, you are really a tough opponent for the Presidency. You're a real "I-get-things-done" kind of man.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 17, 2014, 05:50:57 PMTruly you have achieved what can only be considered a Herculean achievement in our modern age, you have replaced a faulty piece of electronics and only spent few hours to do it!

Man, you are really a tough opponent for the Presidency. You're a real "I-get-things-done" kind of man.
*sigh* lol
Yeah, I guess I am.  *mlf says attempting to play along*

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Play along?

Oh, my boy. This isn't some game. This is a bid to become the President of the United States of America. If you want a serious chance at this you have to approach it seriously; you must prove you are better suited for the job compared to your opponent.

Sebastian

this is all fun but seriously, it feels like I'm being mocked ;)

MaestroUGC

The only ones who will be mocking you will be the American people as you make a fool of yourself on the national stage if you don't shape up for this election!

FierceDeity

There are some things in this world that I have no hope of ever understanding, and your usage of smiley faces is at the very top of the list

MaestroUGC

Oh yeah, the voters don't like smileys. Makes you look unprofessional and unrefined, a not-so-good-person-to-be-deciding-whether-or-not-to-nuke-somebody-or-issue-a-drone-strike.

braix

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 17, 2014, 09:18:32 PMThere are some things in this world that I have no hope of ever understanding, and your usage of smiley faces is at the very top of the list
LOL :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 17, 2014, 09:18:32 PMThere are some things in this world that I have no hope of ever understanding, and mlf's usage of smiley faces is at the very top of the list
fify

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 18, 2014, 09:22:34 AMfify

1. That was pretty blatantly implied, not quite sure why you felt the need to "fix" it
2. If you're going to "fify" (ftfy), at least bold the thing you changed :/

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 17, 2014, 09:18:32 PMThere are some things in this world that I have no hope of ever understanding, and your usage of smiley faces is at the very top of the list
Quote from: mariolegofan on November 17, 2014, 08:35:51 PMthis is all fun but seriously, it feels like I'm being mocked ;)

This smiley (winking his eye was a joke.) But most of the time they are serious.

Yugi