Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 18, 2014, 08:28:21 PMThis smiley (winking his eye was a joke.) But most of the time they are serious.
He has both tried to explain smileys to us and simultaneously misunderstood their purpose by claiming to use them in a serious manner.

There is no way you could ever defeat me in a Presidential Race.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

What if you guys were to actually race though

footrace with mariolegofan the quick
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 18, 2014, 08:39:27 PMThere is no way you could ever defeat me in a Presidential Race.
I dont need to, I dont want to, I dont wish to, and I dont care.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 18, 2014, 08:42:40 PMI dont need to, I dont want to, I dont wish to, and I dont care.
You are mistaken on all counts, my young acquaintance.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 18, 2014, 08:40:39 PMWhat if you guys were to actually race though

footrace with mariolegofan the quick
uh excuse me our future presidents name is master tachus because tachus means speed in some dumb language

check your privlidge pleb

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on November 18, 2014, 08:45:14 PMuh excuse me our future presidents name is master tachus because tachus means speed in some dumb language

check your privlidge pleb
I'd beat Maestro in a footrace
So.....that was you that said that on my youtube channel.
And Greek isn't dumb....

Yugi

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on November 18, 2014, 08:52:30 PM???
Hmmm.......maybe it wasnt you.
Someone went on my channel and said, "Hi mlf."

MaestroUGC

I'll have you know I am a master of all forms of athletics, combat, and dance. I am also a first class omniglot and Greek's usefulness as a world language only lies in antiquity and various sciences; of which I am student of all, as well as all of the arts.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 18, 2014, 08:56:49 PMI'll have you know I am a master of all forms of athletics, combat, and dance. I am also a first class omniglot and Greek's usefulness as a world language only lies in antiquity and various sciences; of which I am student of all, as well as all of the arts.
Sure.
For all I know you could be an 11 year old who isn't good at anything trying to help himself sleep at night...haha.

MaestroUGC

If that were the case then your bid for presidency in 2028 was over before it began because you wouldn't be old enough to become President.

Sebastian

O brother...
I gotta go to bed and Im just gonna say one more thing: If you are what you really say you are ( master in music, arts, athletics, etc.) start transcribing again. :)

MaestroUGC

I don't transcribe other people's work, that's just derivative and a waste of my time.

SlowPokemon

I'm not sure if you're serious about that--I find that transcribing greatly improves my notation skills if nothing else.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC