News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 18, 2014, 09:09:33 PMI'm not sure if you're serious about that--I find that transcribing greatly improves my notation skills if nothing else.
Very true.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 19, 2014, 08:35:18 AMb/c he can't debate.
Not true.....I'm just bored of this stupid game....lol

FireArrow

Mariolegofan is too mature for our childish games, he's in it to win it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MaestroUGC

I like how none of you people believe I am actually running for President.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Which party will you be representing?
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

I represent no one but myself.

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

No I'm serious, I don't identify with either major party enough to be able to say "I'm This or That", instead I'll just make arguments the way I think and feel. So I'll go as an independent.

blueflower999

Maestro is the founder, leader, and sole-member of the supreme overlord dictator party.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 19, 2014, 07:30:41 PMNo I'm serious, I don't identify with either major party enough to be able to say "I'm This or That", instead I'll just make arguments the way I think and feel. So I'll go as an independent.
Exactly. I don't see why people can exclusively identify themselves as one party or another. The only problem with independents: They get no publicity.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 19, 2014, 07:33:26 PMThe only problem with independents: They get no publicity.
Which is why I'm starting now.

As soon as I can get a camera I'll begin making campaign commercials.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 19, 2014, 07:33:26 PMThe only problem with independents: They get no publicity.
True, but Independents are starting to "show their teeth."
Alaska just recently got an Independent Governor.