News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

MLF change your profile location haha. Being 2 hours away from someplace does not mean you are there :P

By that logic, I'm in Detroit!

braix

Eh, Illinois is all Chicago.
If you say Chicago, more people get where you're from as opposed to if you say Mount Prospect or something.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Then just say Illinois????? You don't need the city in there lol

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 02, 2014, 09:29:00 AMEh, Illinois is all Chicago.
If you say Chicago, more people get where you're from as opposed to if you say Mount Prospect or something.
Exactly! Thats why I said Chicago.

blueflower999

As long as he lives in the general suburbs of Chicago it isn't really a big deal.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 02, 2014, 01:41:21 PMAs long as he lives in the general suburbs of Chicago it isn't really a big deal.
Yeah. Out where I live is like the weekend/vacation spot for all the rich chicagoans (didnt spell that right x) ) There is always a big weekend rush. I gues because its really pretty terrain and Galena is a historic town because President Grant lived there.

braix

its kinda like saying ur in LA when ur actually not.
close enough
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 02, 2014, 03:01:06 PMits kinda like saying ur in LA when ur actually not.
close enough
You're technically close enough. Like a 5 minute drive from the LA County line.

I say I live in San Francisco even though I don't. It's close enough that I can associate myself with it (and the fact that I really don't like San Jose)

Kman96

It's like saying I'm in Canada, when I'm not, eh?

(I'm actually from Alaska if you didn't get the joke...)
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 02, 2014, 01:56:03 PMBlah
OK if your house is as close to the center of Chicago as "Rockford" is, I'll concede.

FierceDeity

Is it standard to throw up a lot when you go to India, or something?

Oh, and welcome back haha

Clanker37

Yea kinda. Delhi Belly and the fact that the water is literally poison kinda make hard not to. I found it interesting how dal does not change colour, whichever way it comes out.

Winter

I live 20 mins from downtown Portland and for the sake of simplicity I say I live in Portland, but it's really the next county over.

To me, this is Chicago.

mikey

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 22, 2014, 12:12:09 AMYea kinda. Delhi Belly and the fact that the water is literally poison kinda make hard not to. I found it interesting how dal does not change colour, whichever way it comes out.
That's disgusting.

Tell me more.
unmotivated