News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 01, 2015, 02:25:27 PMHe lives on in our hearts and minds
especially MLF's
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 01, 2015, 02:39:57 PMThis post is so great hahahaha
Lol...your right haha :)
I'm a good sport :P

braix

RIP in peace wariopiano......
When may I bury you, MLF?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 02, 2015, 09:26:35 AMLol...your right haha :)
I'm a good sport :P
you're only laughing because olimar liked it

Edit: Wait I said that wrong...

you're only laughing because olimar liked it ::)

There we go.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on January 02, 2015, 11:31:10 AMyou're only laughing because olimar liked it

Edit: Wait I said that wrong...

you're only laughing because olimar liked it ::)

There we go.
You never cease to amaze me. You're like one of those people that want to cause and disorder...  ???

Dude

Well thatgamer isn't posting as much so I don't have anyone to rip on but you. It's not like I hate you, you're just an easy target for teasing. Don't/didn't you deal with that at school?

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on January 02, 2015, 12:01:31 PMDon't/didn't you deal with that at school?
Yes, and everyewhere else I go.... :(

MaestroUGC

Careful, Dude. Lest you want the masses to turn their attentions toward you...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Dude

I thought we were buddies 6ever??!??

braix

Sebastian

Dude

OK fine it can be 8ever but that's it.

Mashi is my best buddy ⑨ever so no one can go higher.

braix