News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Going to San Francisco for the week for work and wont be back home until Friday night!!

Until then, I might not come on (because I REALLY REALLY need to study for the CPA exam at night after work)

Olimar12345

Can't take the shitposts anymore...someone come get me when NSM is back to normal..
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Well I guess Olimar just quit. Dibs on his stuff!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 06, 2015, 08:46:57 PMCan't take the shitposts anymore...someone come get me when NSM is back to normal..
define normal

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 06, 2015, 08:46:57 PMCan't take the shitposts anymore...someone come get me when NSM is back to normal..

no, olimar! don't leave us!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

If you go it'll leave a power vacuum that I'll have to fill!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Please please please don't leave!
Someone ban thatgamer

blueflower999

After I finish up the NSM Superlatives I'm considering taking a short hiatus. Nothing final yet but if NSM keeps being this annoying for me to read then I think it's within my best interest to take a break.
Bulbear! Blueflower999