News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 07, 2015, 03:16:20 PMAfter I finish up the NSM Superlatives I'm considering taking a short hiatus. Nothing final yet but if NSM keeps being this annoying for me to read then I think it's within my best interest to take a break.
Oh no!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

I hear things have calmed down a bit, so lets hope this is true.

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 07, 2015, 03:16:20 PMAfter I finish up the NSM Superlatives I'm considering taking a short hiatus. Nothing final yet but if NSM keeps being this annoying for me to read then I think it's within my best interest to take a break.

Do what you gotta do, man. We'll be here when you return! :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 07, 2015, 04:18:12 PMI hear things have calmed down a bit, so lets hope this is true.
YES!

blueflower999

If ThatGamer has really left then I have nothing to leave over lol. No worries, guys.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Well I mean I'm still here
without anyone else to cover for me I'm pretty much the most annoying D:
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 07, 2015, 07:07:31 PMWell I mean I'm still here
without anyone else to cover for me I'm pretty much the most annoying D:
dont worry noc bb i'm still here
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AwesomeYears

Well, I'll be gone for a week to go to my Choir summer camp in Ballarat.

Olimar12345

My activity here will dwindle rather drastically this week as I get back into the swing of school things. Won't really be going anywhere, just don't expect much from me.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Xaoz

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 18, 2015, 07:42:15 PMMy activity here will dwindle rather drastically this week as I get back into the swing of school things. Won't really be going anywhere, just don't expect much from me.

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Jub3r7

I'm back! I probably didn't post here when I went away, and I guess I came back last month, but yeah.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, that came out of nowhere.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I'll be super busy for the next week or so as I figure out how hard my classes are gonna be this semester.  Try not to miss me too much :D
unmotivated

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday