Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

*poof*
I can already tell this semester's gonna be real tough.
unmotivated

King Sammer

Goodbye...
I had too much abuse, and now I am leaving...
I might make a comeback...
I am not coming back for a long time...
I'll only be checking for replies.
 :'(
You can make any comments about hating me forever.
You just lost the only good member on the site...
Maybe if you weren't so mean, I'd still be here...
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Spoiler
[close]
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

We'd be much more welcoming if you tried harder to change. You're quite like Thatgamer. You never truly tried to change that much, and when you did change somewhat, you already had such a reputation that no one believed you.

mikey

He's a bit better now though he's not talking in all caps and he actually seems like a human being.  Although the comic sans is questionable, I see no reason for MLF and wolf to be talking to him in the way they were
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2015, 02:22:29 PMI see no reason for MLF and wolf to be talking to him in the way they were
And again, Wolf and I are thrown in the loop without saying a word.....

mikey

i could go fetch quotes if you wanted, but it might take a while
unmotivated

Sebastian

I'm not denying I said crappy stuff to King Sammer and ThatGamer. I'm just wondering why our names were spoken in a situation they didn't need to spoken in.....

mikey

wolf was pretty much the only person actively being aggressive toward sammer and you followed suit.
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2015, 02:22:29 PMHe's a bit better now though he's not talking in all caps and he actually seems like a human being.
^
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

I mean joobert sounds more natural than jubbert
jubbert the hutt is the first thing that comes to mind lol (curse you fank)
unmotivated

braix

to me:
Jub3r7=JOO-burt/jub-three-ARR-se-ven
jub=jub
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

King Sammer

I'm leaving again...

This time to spam on my own forum.

I'm Overthere Stair on there, and there's no RULES on there!

(Except for making fun of Sally Ann... But luckily, I un-banned myself with MAGIC!)
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!