News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 25, 2015, 12:05:39 PMProbs FD
Actually this is probably true.

Dude

Hoooooooow about we all stop talking about maturity before someone gets pissed off, mm'k?

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on February 25, 2015, 03:04:15 PMSO MUCH FOR THAT.
lol.....No Worries!
I'll NEVER get pissed about anything again. :)

Quote from: Ruto on February 25, 2015, 03:03:31 PMKeep your head down and out of trouble, kid.
.....ok.....
It doesn't matter whos name Awesome Years would of said (Saria's or anyone else's) . I would of put the same thing :P

Anyway, I understand you're trying to protect her and keep an eye on her around here and in real life of course.....I highly respect and understand that! :) I think that is great!
If someone hurt my brother(s) physically or even emotionally, I'd probably beat the crap out of them :P
So, please, forgive me.....again. I was trying to compliment her when I said that (thing on tinychat).
To be honest, I'm not very good around women/girls at all. I don't really know what to say  :-[
Before NSM, I probably talked to less than 10 girls in my life (not counting family members of course).
Sorry Again!
Good Day! Peace.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Xaoz on February 23, 2015, 01:38:21 PMWelcome to Europe, friend!
I travelled alot in my youth (long time ago :() and I can say:
Ireland has one of my favourite landscapes. It is really awesome (if you are a fan of mountains, green grassland and rain)! Even though I was there only once, I will go again, some day!
You should really check it out. Dublin is pretty ugly, though... Was really disappointed by that. Make sure to visit a brandy shop! Although I usually never drink, I have to admit, irish whiskey is really good.
Have fun!

Thanks :D yeah I'm really excited for the, er, totally responsible things I'll be doing in Ireland it's only coincidence that I'm going the weekend after St. Patrick's day I swear
My friends and I really gotta get on finalizing that, though

Quote from: DrP on February 23, 2015, 07:49:46 PMI suggest Salzburg in Austria and Interlaken in Switzerland. Absolutely gorgeous places to go. They're a bit out of the way, but entirely worth it!

and GO TO COPENHAGEN. I can't stress that enough. Hands down my favorite city in Europe

and try to make it to Tallinn and Vilnius, because they are also cheaper cities and not yet discovered by mainstream tourists!

Ooh I'd forgotten about salzburg. That'd be a pretty easy weekend trip, actually. I was kinda in the mindset of "eh I'm already going to Austria" but that's pretty different from Vienna, haha. (not like my day trip to Dresden was really enough of Germany, either)
Copenhagen sounds AMAZING, and I've always doubly wanted to go there because my Danish blood is one of the few ethnicities in my heritage actually large enough for me to identify with, haha. It really doesn't seem to be on any of my friends' radars atm though, I'll have to change that ;)

Quote from: Dude on February 25, 2015, 08:40:04 AMshut up you slutfucker

mmd

Quote from: Dude on February 25, 2015, 11:40:49 AMMature people: 1
Quote from: Maelstrom on February 25, 2015, 12:05:39 PMProbs FD

Flattered as I am, I've honestly been involved in so much shit on here I'm surprised I've never been banned, lol

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 25, 2015, 03:27:13 PMAnyway, I understand you're trying to protect her and keep an eye on her around here and in real life of course.....I highly respect and understand that! :) I think that is great!
If someone hurt my brother(s) physically or even emotionally, I'd probably beat the crap out of them :P
So, please, forgive me.....again. I was trying to compliment her when I said that (thing on tinychat).
To be honest, I'm not very good around women/girls at all. I don't really know what to say  :-[
Before NSM, I probably talked to less than 10 girls in my life (not counting family members of course).
Sorry Again!
Good Day! Peace.

Tbh I'm not at all privy to the situation but mlf this is by far one of the most genuine-sounding things I've ever seen you say, so kudos

Saria

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 25, 2015, 01:07:25 PMYeah for sure ::)
Quote from: mariolegofan on February 25, 2015, 03:27:13 PMBefore NSM, I probably talked to less than 10 girls in my life (not counting family members of course).
Insulting me and then making the same lame excuse again. Your first comment had nothing to do with me being a girl. Making excuses is real mature of you. Don't even comment on maturity unless you grow up first.

Sorry Jamaha, I can't just stay quiet while someone's still trying to humiliate me on the forum. Have a safe flight!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

blueflower999

He's not making an excuse. He's apologized profusely for everything he's done, and the issue has been put away. Please don't further instigate more issues where there are none.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 25, 2015, 03:31:20 PMTbh I'm not at all privy to the situation but mlf this is by far one of the most genuine-sounding things I've ever seen you say, so kudos
Thanks!

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 25, 2015, 03:41:34 PMHe's not making an excuse. He's apologized profusely for everything he's done, and the issue has been put away. Please don't further instigate more issues where there are none.
^

Saria

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 25, 2015, 03:41:34 PMHe's not making an excuse. He's apologized profusely for everything he's done, and the issue has been put away. Please don't further instigate more issues where there are none.

An excuse is "an attempt to lessen the blame, attaching to a fault or offense." Obviously doing that by blaming how he never talks to girls. The right thing for him to do is just leave me alone. He shouldn't have commented that in the first place.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

FierceDeity

Ok, stop.

I don't know what the fuck was said.

And if I only continue to hear snippets or varying stories on what it was, I don't care.

The issue here is not what "the right thing for him to do" was. He has acknowledged that he realizes what he did was not, in fact, the right thing to do. And he has pointed out why he thinks he may not have realized it at the time. An apology and an excuse are not mutually exclusive, and he most certainly made the former. When we assume that other people do things we do not like only because they are "bad people", we ignore the basic properties of human thought and fallibility. In this, we do not acknowledge the capacity of people to learn from their mistakes, nor the premises that allowed them to make these mistakes in the first place. "Inexperience in talking to girls" or not, there is a communication lapse that you seem to be refusing to accept as a possible reason behind what was said, and he is trying to make amends for that. For christ's sake, have a heart.

MaestroUGC

Man, you guys must have strong backs from constantly dragging all that mud around.

Siliencio
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Saria

FierceDeity, you don't know about what happened, so I can't forgive him that easily.

After submitting my valentine tonight, I'm leaving. I can't take this bull crap anymore.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

K-NiGhT

well then. Jamaha hasn't even been gone for 24 hours and we've already fucked up.

Great job everyone 10/10 best forum
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MaestroUGC

I'll just ban everyone until he gets back.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.