News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Wow. You haven't been here in a looooong time. No wonder I don't remember you.

Maelstrom

I'm going to be a little scarce around here for the next few days. I've got my phone, but I won't be quite as present as I hate phone keyboards. [emoji14]

Bespinben

Quote from: Sir Dino on March 17, 2015, 10:51:37 PM*sir dino comes back from the dead*

Oh hey! More oldies ~yaaay~
(You helped me solve my dilemma with putting my PMD "Friend Area ~ Swamp" in either Ab minor or G# minor, I believe ;))

The worst part of being gone from NSM so long is trying to figure out who's who with avatar and username changes and whatnot XD
(It took me way too long to figure out DonValentino = Warioman, but it seems you caught onto that already judging from your special salutations to him and myself)

When/if you do arrange something, be sure to submit it. I always love fresh blood.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

Quote from: Bespinben on March 19, 2015, 05:59:51 PMOh hey! More oldies ~yaaay~
(You helped me solve my dilemma with putting my PMD "Friend Area ~ Swamp" in either Ab minor or G# minor, I believe ;))

The worst part of being gone from NSM so long is trying to figure out who's who with avatar and username changes and whatnot XD
(It took me way too long to figure out DonValentino = Warioman, but it seems you caught onto that already judging from your special salutations to him and myself)

When/if you do arrange something, be sure to submit it. I always love fresh blood.
ALMOST always
unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

braix

I was honestly going to put that quote in my sig but character limit op
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

I'm back! Sorry I didn't announce that I was leaving, but I haven't been on since Tuesday so..... :P

Sebastian

Nuts.
I have a really bad virus that I got Wednesday night and I just woke up this morning and its not getting any better. :/
I have a really bad fever, awful headache, sore throat, and I'm running around all night screaming bloody murder. I can barely get out of bed or even write this message. So, I'm gonna take a break until I'm better.

Cheers!

Maelstrom

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 27, 2015, 06:17:33 AMNuts.
I have a really bad virus that I got Wednesday night and I just woke up this morning and its not getting any better. :/
I have a really bad fever, awful headache, sore throat, and I'm running around all night screaming bloody murder. I can barely get out of bed or even write this message. So, I'm gonna take a break until I'm better.

Cheers!
"Cheers"
L:
unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 27, 2015, 06:41:32 AM"Cheers"
L:
*raises glass of cough syrup* Here's to you feeling better!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

Quote from: Latios212 on March 27, 2015, 06:56:31 AM*raises glass of cough syrup* Here's to you feeling better!
curse you you made me spit out my drink
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Well, I'm going to be going to Mt Gambier (South Australia) by bus in 2 hours for 3 days to play in a band competition (Generations in Jazz). So no activity from me until Monday! See ya guys! :D

Sebastian

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 30, 2015, 11:43:51 AMWell, I'm going to be going to Mt Gambier (South Australia) by bus in 2 hours for 3 days to play in a band competition (Generations in Jazz). So no activity from me until Monday! See ya guys! :D
Have fun!