Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Man worst day ever and it's only 10 AM
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DonValentino

mlf's signature brought me here. Sad news indeed, but I guess nobody's going to stay here forever either... Anyways, farewell Deku! We'll miss you! Best of luck out there!

We should make a NSM Hall of Fame where the greatest arrangers who are gone from the forums are still recognized. Pumpy and Deku should totes be in there!

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on June 09, 2015, 10:32:39 AMbut I guess nobody's going to stay here forever either
I will

Quote from: DonValentino on June 09, 2015, 10:32:39 AMWe should make a NSM Hall of Fame where the greatest arrangers who are gone from the forums are still recognized. Pumpy and Deku should totes be in there!
I'm all for this. Great idea!

braix

But then if someone isnt considered so "great" so they arent mentioned in it, they may be offended
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on June 09, 2015, 12:24:36 PMBut then if someone isnt considered so "great" so they arent mentioned in it, they may be offended
That's why we put everyone in....."great" or "not great."

K-NiGhT

Then it's not a hall of fame. That's just a list of the members of the site.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

And to be honest, I'm like the only one who would be in the Hall of Fame.

Cause I mean my stuff's so good it doesn't even need to be on the site to get recognition.

But I think it would be a nice to do something to show Deku how much we appreciated his time here, given he's been one of the head honchos for like, what 5 years or so?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 09, 2015, 01:08:37 PMThen it's not a hall of fame. That's just a list of the members of the site.
It'd be more like a Hall of "Leavers".....or Hall of Farewells
We could put Pumpyheart, Harvest, G-Han, Deku, Shadoninja, etc.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 09, 2015, 01:11:15 PMBut I think it would be a nice to do something to show Deku how much we appreciated his time here, given he's been one of the head honchos for like, what 5 years or so?
This is the best idea yet! Deku has done so much so well and has the most sheets out of any member that we just gotta do something for him.....

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Sounds like a good idea if it doesn't fall flat on its face.

I can't say anything about people who left before I got here but I'll put it in NSM (kinda-)Weekly whenever important people leave. PM me anything you want included about Dude or Deku.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

First Dude... now Deku... ohhh my...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on June 09, 2015, 04:23:16 PMI can't say anything about people who left before I got here but I'll put it in NSM (kinda-)Weekly whenever important people leave. PM me anything you want included about Dude or Deku.
Awesome!

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 09, 2015, 04:23:38 PMFirst Dude... now Deku... ohhh my...
I'm not going to let Deku's farewell discourage me but let it give me a boost for arranging and hope :P

Hero of Trains

I'm apparently going to the beach. Hooray? I just found out about this today.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

I'm going to be at my cousin's wedding for the weekend, so I will only have limited access through my phone.