News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 12, 2015, 07:59:42 AMI'm going to be at my cousin's wedding for the weekend, so I will only have limited access through my phone.
Have fun!

Bubbles

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Hero of Trains

I just watched that movie yesterday! I get it now! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

KefkaticFanatic

So you're saying...

Spoiler
[close]

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I'm taking an indefinite leave from NSM, it might be a long or short break depending on things. The community's just kind of gotten to be too much for me. I'll still be available on Skype though so hmu if you want to talk or ask me anything.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

I'll miss you! Hope to see you back soon :)

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 20, 2015, 06:09:02 PMI'm taking an indefinite leave from NSM, it might be a long or short break depending on things. The community's just kind of gotten to be too much for me. I'll still be available on Skype though so hmu if you want to talk or ask me anything.
I kind of get what you mean. I'm not sure if I've been a part of it or not, but I understand.
I wish you well until you return.

Jamaha

Hello. Back from my unannounced sabbatical.

Sebastian

Cobraroll

Wait, Dude and Deku are leaving? And Slow too? Noooooo!!! My occassional drop-ins to this forum suddenly becomes a lot less enjoyable. Could you at least come dropping in like I do from time to time? We could talk about old times and the fun times when guys such as BK-Pianist, GreekGeek, Brassman, Pumpy_heart, fuurianda and all the other veterans lost to time were around. It's be a thread with two posts a year, sure, but...

Well, goodbye.

Also...

Quote from: Dude on June 07, 2015, 08:47:59 PMOf course, I'm not leaving for sure until my sheets are down, so expect some PMs, JaMa and Deku. >_>

What do you mean "down"? Not pulled from the site, I hope?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.