News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I loved high school :<

#minorities

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 14, 2015, 01:10:38 PMMlf, try to give TG a second chance. So far, he's improved considerably. Feel free to judge him how you will after 24 hours.

Now seems as good a time as any to announce that I will be pulling a Bespinben in exactly 30 days. I'll be going on a service/missions trip for about 9 months. It remains to be seen how much internet there will be, or if I'll find a piano. If, by chance, I do find a piano, expect a bunch of Mother 3 arrangements when I return.
man that ain't even close to a bespinben
unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Lmao I thought I loved high school until I got to college
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

I liked grade two...then everything went to shit.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

High School was only fun because of band imo.

Also wb ThatGamer!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Well...I don't have band...shit...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 14, 2015, 01:10:38 PMMlf, try to give TG a second chance. So far, he's improved considerably. Feel free to judge him how you will after 24 hours.
Very true^
I was just surprised he was back already :P
And Thatgamer if you need help arranging again, I'm here :)

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 14, 2015, 07:45:57 PMVery true^
I was just surprised he was back already :P
And Thatgamer if you need help arranging again, I'm here :)

Surprised I'm back already? I posted the literal second I was unbanned!  :P

And I guarantee I will still need some help. I'm still an average arranger.  :-\

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 15, 2015, 06:59:27 AMAnd I guarantee I will still need some help. I'm still an average arranger.  :-\
No problem!

SlowPokemon

Now seems as good a time as any to announce that I will be pulling a Bespinben in exactly 30 days. I'll be going on a service/missions trip for about 9 months. It remains to be seen how much internet there will be, or if I'll find a piano. If, by chance, I do find a piano, expect a bunch of Mother 3 arrangements when I return.

I missed this before but I'm sorry to hear that, you've been a real asset to our community and I've really enjoyed your presence here. Nine months isn't terribly long compared to the two years Ben was gone, but it'll still be a bummer. Good luck.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 15, 2015, 08:18:04 AMI missed this before but I'm sorry to hear that, you've been a real asset to our community and I've really enjoyed your presence here. Nine months isn't terribly long compared to the two years Ben was gone, but it'll still be a bummer. Good luck.

Oh dang, I missed that too! Sorry to see you leave Maelstrom! Though I'm not quite sure why you can't bring a phone on a missionary trip...

Sebastian

We'll miss you, Maelstrom!
Hate to see you go :/

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 15, 2015, 08:18:04 AMI missed this before but I'm sorry to hear that, you've been a real asset to our community and I've really enjoyed your presence here. Nine months isn't terribly long compared to the two years Ben was gone, but it'll still be a bummer. Good luck.
Thanks, Slow. This means a lot to me.

Tapatalk doesn't allow me to easily quote multiple people, but thanks, mlf, as well.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 15, 2015, 09:14:08 AMThanks, Slow. This means a lot to me.

Tapatalk doesn't allow me to easily quote multiple people, but thanks, mlf, as well.

Hey you know...I kinda said the same thing too...