News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 16, 2015, 03:25:17 PMHope you have fun Maelstrom! Try not to die in the wilderness!

Braixen, sounds like you're going to have a lot on your plate. But I'm sure you'll do great!

I have practically the same schedule as braixen, if you take away taikwondo...or whatever it was and replace it with piano lessons and change half an hour from school to an hour. So pretty much will have the same amount of time on NSM...unless I can somehow sneak a bit in after piano...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Good luck to you as well, then!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Let me know when thatgamer is banned again.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 18, 2015, 03:24:12 PMChill bro
^

Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed...

pretty sure i butchered that quote.

SlowPokemon

yea calm down dude idk what she's doing that's got your goat so badly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Guys, tg is a guy. Don't you remember his first avatar?

ThatGamer

SlowPokemon

It doesn't matter what his or her gender is tho what's the problem besides maybe being too active she's not breaking any rules or spamming
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 18, 2015, 04:23:17 PMIt doesn't matter what his or her gender is tho what's the problem besides maybe being too active she's not breaking any rules or spamming

Thanks for noticing SP, I have been trying hard!

Dude

nnid:mcbobo aka thatgamer

Stop saying "she" ffs.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 18, 2015, 04:26:06 PMnnid:mcbobo aka thatgamer

Stop saying "she" ffs.

I joke everywhere...

BlackDragonSlayer

First of all, I think ThatGamer actually posted a picture of himself once, IIRC (I may be mistaken, but I remember commenting on it)?

Secondly,
Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 18, 2015, 04:23:17 PMshe's not breaking any rules or spamming
This is debatable.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 18, 2015, 04:30:38 PMFirst of all, I think ThatGamer actually posted a picture of himself once, IIRC (I may be mistaken, but I remember commenting on it)?

Secondly,This is debatable.

Haha, I did post a picture once. Of a random guy I found on Palringo...

And...I suppose that is debatable...