News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 10:11:36 AMAww thanks! :D
I've never had that much fun in my life. I'm glad you're keeping the boards alive and fun! And I gotta day, your profile pic makes me want some fries so badly... ;)

I'm glad you think I'm keeping the boards alive...it's an unpopular opinion among the people here, haha.

I agree, my profile picture always makes me hungry for chicken fries... :o
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Welcome back, Maya. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself in Paris~
what is shitpost

mayastarr041

Thanks! It's going perfect. (That's it for this board :P)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Jompa

I haven't mentioned this before, but I've actually just moved to live at my new school. I'll have a lot to do for a while, so until I get into this new rhythm you'll definitely see a lot less to me:) Weekends are a rarity here, so until next time, bye!
Birdo for Smash

Maelstrom

Have fun!
Guess I won't have anyone to correct my key sigs and accidentals for a bit.

mikey

I'm back in Minnesota for a while to finish up some moving stuff so I won't be able to play any animal crossing or smash.  Sorry for the many of you who are disappointed
unmotivated

mayastarr041

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 24, 2015, 01:40:41 PMI'm back in Minnesota for a while to finish up some moving stuff so I won't be able to play any animal crossing or smash.  Sorry for the many of you who are disappointed
Thanks Gamer, what would I do without you?  :D
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 01:49:33 PMYour back! Not disappointed at all. Really happy actually. Glad to have you back Noc!

Haha, I think he meant sorry to the people that are disappointed that he can't play Smash or Animal crossing, lol.

Not disappointed in himself haha.  :)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bubbles

Thinking about taking a little break bc I've already kinda been doing it. NSM has gotten a little too hectic for me lately and I find I don't really care enough to go back and read the threads to see what everyone's been talking about. This probably will only last a few days to a week but I'd thought I'd make it official so no ones too confused

I'll still be checking in daily for pm's, so if anyone needs me there won't be a delayed time in my responses. I just prob won't comment in any threads or basically be vocal

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Take however much time you need, Bubbles~
(that said I'm also not qualified to give you that freedom of leaving, lol)
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Can't wait 'til your return, Bubbles! :)

Latios212

I'M BAAACK

top secret ninja CIA training was great
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle