Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Yay! Now you can protect us all from the robot werewolves from space!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Sebastian

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 27, 2015, 07:44:48 PMYay! Now you can protect us all from the robot werewolves from space!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Yugi

I'm going to (and have been trying to over the past month) leave this site for the time being. The way things have gone recently and the actions of certain members have really dragged down the quality of this place and I know that it's going to evolve into a massive shitstorm within the future which I don't want to have to see or be a part of.

Also, for one last little potshot that I've been wanting to put off my chest for the past couple months now, I don't really approve of the idea of quieting down an issue and pretending it never happened.

I'm on Skype or LLF if anyone wants to talk to me. Feel free to tell me when all this dies down.

Until then, Adios, amigos.

K-NiGhT

I think I'm going to follow suit. I owe NSM so much; you guys helped me through a difficult time a few years ago, but this is ridiculous. Call me when you all get your shit together.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

ThatGamer

Aw, that's too bad. See you, Knight and Yugi! I'll see you on Skype!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

skiaak

What is the matter with SHIT going around here? Is there an example? All I can see really is that the submissions are probably going a bit slower than usual.
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

Dudeman

You...missed quite a bit. It's better if you don't ask about it. Just know that tensions flared and strong words were said.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: skiaak on September 01, 2015, 08:49:46 PMAll I can see really is that the submissions are probably going a bit slower than usual.
Well, 2 reasons actually. 1. The submissions always slow down when school starts back up and all the Updaters are college students.
2. The Updater team has been working on the Pokemon and Banjo project recently which both consist of over 50 songs.

Sebastian

I am leaving on a week long trip early tomorrow. I will still be able to access NSM with my IPad, but unfortunately will not have access to finale.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

I'm almost off to Rome until sunday. I may or may not have time to post here. But I'll be in Rome.

Dudeman

Remember to do like the Romans.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Hey guys!  I'm safely in Utah now, which means 2 things:
1) I can play Animal Crossing with y'all again!  Check every day at 9 PM mountain time to see if I'm on!
2) I'm going to be pretty busy with stuff, so I won't have time to dive around the forums.  You'll see me occasionally though, and I'll keep chugging at my arrangements ;)
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back