News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

I'm probably gonna be grounded from my computer for like a week, more or less.
So I'll be "Away" from my computer but not from the forums. Basically I won't do anything in the arrangements/feedback places until I get ungrounded. Yay. Just when I was starting to get into it.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

skiaak

Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Welp, leaving tomorrow to go to New Zealand for 10 days as a tour for my choir. This will also be the last time I perform with the choir as my voice is mostly breaking, so expect more arranging by me ;).

mikey

Take some pictures of hobbitses for me
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

He can't. They're relocating the Hobbits to Isengard.
I like food.

Sebastian

I'm leaving on a trip and won't be back until late Saturday night.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

Quote from: ASH501ST on September 04, 2013, 04:06:34 PMI just wanted to let everyone know that in about a month I am going away for 2 years.  I'm going to be serving a mission for my church and I will be living over in Japan for the next to years starting October 9th.  So I just wanted to say good bye to everyone, and I will eventually be back and will hopefully have the kind of time I want to spend on music.

6 days and counting!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Latios212

Speaking of missing people, anyone know where Trains went? :-\
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

mikey

ah but you'd think she would pop in once in a while.  Nobody's school can be THAT busy that they're doing it 24/7 unless she's at a boarding school with no internet.
What are the chances she was actually someone else?
unmotivated

Dude

whoever could you be talking about