News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

After tonight/tomorrow I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the month. I'm helping work security for a local fair and then going to a music camp at University of Oregon.
See you all soon!
what is shitpost

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

I'll probably be really inactive this weekend due to theater-related stuff. So, yeah.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

I'm FINALLY home. Expect my activity to greatly increase.

Static

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that after my current 2 submissions are accepted, I probably won't be submitting many new sheets for awhile because of school starting very soon for me (and band camp too), just in case any of you would wonder where I will be. I might be able to sneak a few more sheets in from time to time, idk it all depends really.

But I also wanted to personally thank all you guys here at NSM for making my summer a really great one! I really had no idea how far I'd get on here with my current music knowledge/experience (or lack thereof), but I'm so glad I joined and submitted the ~6 sheets that I made. I may not really know much about music at all (and I'm certainly not great at piano), but I had a really enjoyable summer working with you guys and transcribing songs!

Hope you all have a great rest of the summer!

Zeila

That's great! Thanks for stopping by here, and hopefully you'll come back every once in a while

Sebastian

Awww, we'll miss you, Static! You do great work.
Visit often!

mikey

hey, keep working on stuff so that you can arrange like 50 billion sheets next summer
unmotivated

Latios212

WHAT NOOOO ;__;

You're actually really good at arranging right off the bat unlike many of us when we started... *shudders* and I really enjoy reviewing your sheets!

I wish you good luck in school though and hope you return for more next time you catch a break. d:

Oh, by the way, you can totally work on building up a collection of sheets until you start school and I can handle submission for you when you're away. PM me if you wanna discuss!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Thank you so much for everything, it means a lot to me! You guys are awesome! I'll try to be on here as often as I can and make some sheets when I have the time.

Maelstrom

Oh yeah, I look forward to any and all future sheets!
It'd be incredible for you to drop in from time to time.

Maelstrom

Leaving for a week and a half for my grandparents 50th anniversary. Will be on for TWG, but that's about it.

Sebastian

Have fun, Maelstrom! We will watchfully wait for your return.

mikey

unmotivated