News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

What about the silent asses?

I couldn't resist
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

Dudeman: The one that is in all of us. But doesn't want to admit it.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 24, 2016, 08:56:45 PMWhat about the silent asses?

Methinks most of them already have voices and are using them very effectively ;)
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

JesterMusician

Hi guys, I've been MIA from the site, and I'm sorry I forgot to post here. I've been busy with my own projects (music-related and otherwise) as well as finishing my degree program. I still try to make arrangements, and when I do I post them to MuseScore, but without access to Finale, it's too much hassle to make official submissions to NSM. I'm still around though - I read PMs and you can talk to me about arrangements and such. Happy New Year everyone, and congratulations on the Undertale arrangement project!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I think this is the wrong thread for that

unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Well, I haven't been very active for the past month, and, I guess I'm either not very interested anymore, or I've just got a bit on my plate. I don't think it merits a goodbye, but, I'm just not going to be active in the future. I've pretty much lost interest in video games, and music is more like something I do when I have nothing else to do, so I have almost nothing that connects me here now. I might arrange something just for the hell of it, but that's going to be all, I think.

mikey

can you still be on skype/discord
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

I have an important topic to make!

I have thought of this in a long time. And it is TO LEAVE NSM!  :'( :'(

This site means much to me. I have made many friends, an many people whom I dislike. I really think that this site has been a great experience, and that it has taught me a lot concerning music and arranging/transcribing music, and maybe even composing music!

But, I want to continue my musical journey (as I'd like to call it) as I want. And I think my time here at this place has come to an end.

And the big reason being that I want to live a life with "a wife" (lol rhyme). And I want to continue living with music, but in a different sense. And I have had a great time here. I can hope that this site lives on, but even more importantly that music lives on and that music of great quality lives on and exists!

So with that said. I might want to remove some of my sheets on site and if that's the case I'll post a list of them, or tell an updater that that is the case.

There might a case that I will return. And maybe in the future where Time Itself is different. But for now, I'd like to make a big break.

I don't want people to be worried as I just feel like (being such a poetic aesthetic as I am) we live in "the romantic period" right now and I want to leave this site for a moment. And If I do  so I feel like maybe my life will continue but with someone else. :) And I think that in this time it is important to care for those "near and dear". I think we live in kind of a "dark period" in this current time. Lots of things are changing and I think that the time of technology is "kind of over" the "Enlightenment period is kind of over now" you could say :/ . And therefore I want to just do this decision right now.

When I am gone. I want Bespinben (and if he is inactive Latios(and if both are inactive "any updater that is one this site")) to have the responsibility in choosing what sheets is going to be submitted and if there needs to be any changes to them.
Here are the sheets I want to be submitted:

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance:
Sky Chapel
Sky Chapel (Duet)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (GBC):
Main Theme

Metroid:
Enter Samus

New Super Mario Bros. Wii:
-Final Boss Phase 2

Pokemon GO
-All my arrangements

Skylanders Imaginators:
Main Theme

Super Smash Bros. 4:
Opening Theme (DO NOT CHANGE A SINGLE NOTE!!!) please. 

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Tal Tal Heights (replacement of Ben's arrangement (DO not change anything, and NOT that big interval in the middle, - people understand that it is supposed to be arrpeggiated!)
Treasure Remains
You Found...

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Level 4, Dancing Dragon Dungeon (Gohma)(replacement)
Level 8, Ancient Tomb (Ramrock)(replacement)

Wario Land 3:
Our of the Woods (Day)

Wild Arms 1:
A Dream of Bygone Days

Wild Arms 3:
all my arrangements (Ben has permission to do changes in "There's Only One Family Named Schrödinger" because it's just hard to play (16th notes))

World of Warcraft: Legion
Anduin Part 1 - A1 (I did not arrange the ENTIRE THEME and that is why I chose this title for the sheet)

I think that I have been, in a way, a sort of problem for the site. I have a lot of ideas here and there, and said a lot of clumsy stuff. And I think that I am that sort of person, that makes a lot things wrong :/. But I hope that now when I leave, for a while, that this place NSM, will be really nice place, and a place filled with music and discussions. :)

See Ya! :D

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Hey wait, that's only a small portion of your sheets! The rest I can choose to...?

PM me?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

See you, Tobbeh. Have a good life, man.

Dudeman

Good luck to you, Tobbeh. See you around.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book