News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

I'm kind of inactive bc murica business innit just so u don't worry bout me ;)
innit

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on August 19, 2018, 11:53:02 AMI will be gone from tomorrow through Wednesday the 29th on a cruise to Alaska. plz to not be burning down of the forums whilst I am gone-ing, thankyou

I'll be try to canceling plan for did that, you'rewelcome
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

I apologize for my sudden disappearance off the face of the earth...I had a bit of a rocky start to college, but I'm finally getting into an organized swing, so my activity will start to increase.

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat, but I'm still fairly disorganized. I hope to get on top of things by the end of next week, as the first wave of exams will be over.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Sebastian on September 10, 2018, 05:33:11 AMI had a bit of a rocky start to college, but I'm finally getting into an organized swing, so my activity will start to increase.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 10, 2018, 08:09:36 PMI hope to get on top of things by the end of next week, as the first wave of exams will be over.

Good to see you guys back

However, I myself am going to stop posting as many sheets starting next week, as we just had the first night of auditions for Oklahoma! at my school.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Sebastian on September 10, 2018, 05:33:11 AMI apologize for my sudden disappearance off the face of the earth...I had a bit of a rocky start to college, but I'm finally getting into an organized swing, so my activity will start to increase.
Welcome back!

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 10, 2018, 08:11:44 PMHowever, I myself am going to stop posting as many sheets starting next week, as we just had the first night of auditions for Oklahoma! at my school.
Are you going for it? It's a good musical, with some catchy tunes!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on September 10, 2018, 09:28:35 PMAre you going for it? It's a good musical, with some catchy tunes!

I love it so far! I'm trying for each of the 4 male leads, but "Kansas City" is by far my favorite solo. I'll just have to see what I get, I guess.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

The Deku Trombonist

I'll be gone for a few weeks. I'll be back around the start of November.

Latios has my magic bananas. Hopefully he won't eat them all!

The Deku Trombonist

Latios212

Welcome back ;D

I didn't break anything
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Felt like poking around for today.

It's not like I miss you guys or anything, b-baka

Latios212

I'm going to be away for one week.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Wow. Hello there. It's been a while. I'm actually really embarrassed about my inactivity. It wasn't planned at all. This semester hit me like a truck.

Anyway, that inactivity is soon to be gone. Starting Christmas break (the 19th), I will be transitioning into a more doable schedule.

Latios212

I've got a bunch of things to do coming up so I'm going to be pretty busy for the rest of the year. Probably will be active again in a couple weeks is all.

Happy holidays, everyone!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle