News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Sorry to say that I'm on holiday now until the 13th/14th but I'll still be contactable if you need anything urgent.

Latios212

Quote from: Latios212 on June 30, 2019, 07:01:48 PMWent on a crazy submission spree today in preparation for me being busy for about a week or so! Starting now.
aaaand back
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

For better or for worse, I have returned!

LeviR.star

Because I will be leaving for a school choir trip to New York City, I will be off the site here until Tuesday night next week.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Oh yeah, my church's youth minister asked me to chaperone a trip that was Monday-Wednesday, so that's why I suddenly disappeared. I'm back now :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

After seeing many wonderful places in New York City (too many to list), I'm back and ready to arrange again!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 23, 2019, 05:48:50 PMAfter seeing many wonderful places in New York City (too many to list), I'm back and ready to arrange again!
Cool! But wasn't it... really hot lately?

also why you go when I'm not there :(

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on July 23, 2019, 05:59:38 PMCool! But wasn't it... really hot lately?

also why you go when I'm not there :(

Oh, it was hot, all right, but we had plenty of water to drink and air conditioning on the charter bus, so it was all good. ;)

Dekkadeci

I'll be away on a trip from Aug. 1-5. I'll have access to Internet but not my desktop computer.

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: Code_Name_Geek on June 29, 2019, 07:16:38 AMI'm leaving to work at a summer camp for the next month or so. I'll have limited Internet access so I might pop by from time to time but I won't have access to a computer with Finale.
Aaaand I'm finally back (well as of a few days ago, but I've been recovering lol). Guess it's time to get working on some new stuff!

Yug_Guy

Just fyi, I'll be gone on vacation starting this Thursday and continuing into this Sunday. I might sporadically post in the Discord, but I certainly won't be on the forums or be able to do any mod-related stuff.

Also, don't burn the place down pls I kinda like it here

Latios212

Taking a vacation out west (California) for about a week. See you all soon!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Quote from: Latios212 on August 20, 2019, 05:23:04 PMTaking a vacation out west (California) for about a week. See you all soon!
Have fun! And if you'll be visiting SoCal then Little Tokyo is a nice place to visit

LeviR.star

Heading off to college for my freshman year, so I may be offline for a few days setting everything up for classes.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 20, 2019, 08:33:53 PMHeading off to college for my freshman sophomore year, so I may be offline for a few days setting everything up for classes moving in and getting settled.
Oh hey, that's where I've been all this time. I'm back now (classes start tomorrow for me eek)!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]