News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on February 17, 2010, 05:53:51 AMKEFKA IS LEAVING!!! FINALLY! YES! YES! YES! *orgasms*
Completely uncalled for. At least he's one of the few people on here who is actually logical.

*Cough*Oh boy, Kefka is leaving*cough*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nintendude73

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 17, 2010, 01:07:54 PMCompletely uncalled for. At least he's one of the few people on here who is actually logical.

*Cough*Oh boy, Kefka is leaving*cough*

I was just playing around. Today was just a good day for me. :)

Dude

Dude

SuperFireKirby

I'm back. And I've got a new trick. I am ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw me. Now you can see why we truely adore me. You may think that my new trick is sick. Sawing a pigeon in half with a stick... why the hell is Kefka still here?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 24, 2010, 12:13:17 PMI'm back. And I've got a new trick. I am ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw me. Now you can see why we truely adore me. You may think that my new trick is sick. Sawing a pigeon in half with a stick... why the hell is Kefka still here?

Magical Trevor is underrated.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Clean-up in aisle 2. Thats the aisle where they keep the ragu.

SirIngusBingus

Cobraroll

^To put it like this, if you were to stop by Emergence, the amount of readers will raise by about 30 percent.

And yeah, we missed you.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SirIngusBingus

KefkaticFanatic

You already said you were back.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Posted here and in the mourning topic, they responded in different places at different times.