News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I probably won't be very active.

I'll be on IRC though. So talk to me there if you need me.

dahans

I spend the next two weeks in France! Have fun! :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Quote from: dahans on July 11, 2010, 01:05:49 AMI spend the next two weeks in France! Have fun! :D

J'espère que tu as beaucoup d'amuser en France! Bon Chance, je te souhaite, parle le langue français

Where are you headed in France?

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jamaha

Well then, one day left.

So, for those who don't know, I'll be leaving for military service starting tomorrow. The service itself lasts for 180, 270 or 362 days but I get most of the weekends off plus eventually I'll be having my laptop with me. But for the next two weeks or so I'll be unavailable unless I can hijack a wlan with my iPod.

Have fun for me (as I'm not sure if I will) and don't kill each other while I'm gone.

Bye.

Cobraroll

Cue domain name expiry...  :D

On a serious note, though, have fun. I'm off to the same fate in little over a month. We might even meet if there are some international exercises or something. I think Finland use to be on Cold Response.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Quote from: dahans on July 11, 2010, 04:18:16 AMNice (city) :D.

Have fun. It's so beautiful there! (Marseille is moreso my favorite)

Dude

Taser9090

I'm not very much wanted here. I'll just keep on checking up some of the time.

I'm sort of leaving here. Bye :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

And I'm back.  Damn Japan is awesome.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Sounds cool! What did you do there?  :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tranzlater

ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL DAMN... WHY DO WE NEED 210 DAYS??? WE DO NOTHING IN THE LAST THREE WEEKS *bursts into tears*

But then I'm off to portugal yay! One of the three good European countries!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Harvest

Quote from: Tranzlater on July 18, 2010, 07:17:05 AMONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL DAMN... WHY DO WE NEED 210 DAYS??? WE DO NOTHING IN THE LAST THREE WEEKS *bursts into tears*

But then I'm off to portugal yay! One of the three good European countries!

:O..210 days...lol
-

Cobraroll

I'm back!

No, wait, I'll leave again tomorrow. Great fun with nothing to do most of the holidays, then it's all clustered in three weeks in the middle.

Oh, and Tranzlater, one of those other countries better be Norway.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Offkey

Aaaannd I'm back, for about a year.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).