News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

I'm back too. For how long, I don't know. Might be two days, might be two weeks.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

I'll be gone today at around 5, Texas time. :P Spending the day at San Antonio, should be back by around... 11? Yeah....

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on August 04, 2010, 01:29:01 AMI'll be gone today at around 5, Texas time. :P Spending the day at San Antonio, should be back by around... 11? Yeah....
We'll miss you man. Don't drink or get pregnant. And drive safely. We want you back in one piece, alright?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Aaaaand, I'm back! :D The trip was great! We went on a 3/4 mile hike in an underground cavern and went to a "safari" >_> ('twas a drive-thru desert.)

Anyways, glad to be back, and earlier than expected. I'll put pics up in PYTotMT2 after about a half hour.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Ahh... the time has come. In less than ten hours, I'll be waiting to check in at the military camp. The bag is packed, clothes found, friends and family are goodbyed, and my room is unnervingly tidy. I've done all the paper work, updated Emergence, and taken out the thrash.

So in short, I'll be away starting tomorrow. I have no clue as of for how long. I might be on again tomorrow evening, or not at all for nine weeks. Either way, I'll be much less around here from now on. Perhaps I'll be active again around Christmas, but until then, don't expect me to post a lot.

Keep up the good work, everybody! Especially the uploaders. And by that, I mean the good work of the past two weeks. The arrangers on this site are truly fantastic, and I hope you all keep making sheets (as if you would stop the moment I left, haha). I also want you to have fun with the TWG, educate the newbies, and keep the forum a nice little place on the Internet. Good luck with that future project, you mods.

Goodbye, everyone!

CRoll has left the building.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on August 16, 2010, 01:44:59 PMgoodbye :(

Aww, bye dahans and Cobraroll.  :'(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Bye Cobraroll... I'll make sure the newbies get even worse basic training than you!  :P

Bon Chance, je te souhaite la chance!

Have fun wherever youre going dahans!

Dude

I don't think dahans is leaving... Or is he?

I think he was just replying to the post above him.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on August 16, 2010, 04:30:01 PMI don't think dahans is leaving... Or is he?

I think he was just replying to the post above him.

Quote from: dahans on August 16, 2010, 12:43:54 PMI will be back thursday!

.__.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

SuperRiolu

Well, my flight just landed in Sapporo. I'm going to be here for a week before school starts and stuff. I'll still be able to talk with you all through my iPhone browser!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

You are One. Lucky. Bastard!

I've always wanted to go to Japan, and then my trip to China was cancelled... (at least my friend brought me back the mascot of the World Expo in Shanghai!!!!!)

dahans

Internet sucks badly atm... I don't know when I'll be back...