News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on December 18, 2010, 08:26:39 PMAnd I finished SMG2, 100%.

Congratulations! :D How many lives did it cost you?

Also, I can hardly brag, I completed the final level with a co-player...xD It was still ridiculously hard though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 19, 2010, 10:24:35 AMAlso, I can hardly brag, I completed the final level with a co-player

I needed a friend for the comet star on that one. I could get to the end by myself but the boomerang dudes kept killing me.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Hey, looks like I'm gonna be gone tomorrow all day and much of the day on Tuesday. Going to panama city, Florida. Will suck, pretty much.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

fabbemannen

I'll be gone in maybe 3-4 days starting any minute now. I might use a computer, but probably not.

Sekter77

So I was gone all last week in case anyone noticed. Went on a family vacation for Winter Break.
Guitar and video games.

Brassman388

Friends, I'm going to be gone for awhile and will not know when I'll be back.

I'll be sure to check in within the next year, at least.

Farewell and happy arranging.

dahans

Don't leave! :( Don't you have a PC?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

The Deku Trombonist

Well...uh... have fun wherever you're going, whatever you're doing. We'll miss you around here.

Brassman388

Thanks, everyone. Don't worry Dahans, previous catastrophes seem to have always brought me back sooner than I've expected.

Winter

Sekter77

Jeez. Sorry you have to leave. Enjoy whatever you're doing out there and come back as soon as you can.
Guitar and video games.

dahans

Army physical tomorrow! I'll be back on wednesday! :D (I am really interested if I am healthy!)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!