News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Leaving on a holiday tomorrow, back the 28th or something. Here's hoping the floods there won't keep me any longer than planned.

Later pepplz.

The Deku Trombonist

I'm assuming you didn't get washed away by the floods?  :P

WiiMan96

I think it's a little early to be sure.

...I was only on the north coast of NSW, the floods weren't really devastating there anyway. :P Keeps excitement up though.

The Deku Trombonist

Not even slightly close to being washed away?  Awww...

WiiMan96

I know, eh? T'was pretty boring up there in fact. The weather was perfect for once. :(

fabbemannen

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 27, 2011, 02:42:08 PMI already went away mentally, but I think I'm slowly coming back.
I've been gone mentally for almost 17 years now :D

Cobraroll

I'm off from now on until Friday afternoon. Out in the field!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

Now that I'm a moderator at the Team-Wars server on samp (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer) I won't be so active here now :-\
But don't worry, I'll stop by sometimes to see that you people ain't going crazy without me ;)

Olimar12345

im leavin town-be back on sunday. if i miss the update ill catch tha next one.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

sipan1234

1 week not on NSM. because it is spring break ok later

fabbemannen

Quote from: sipan1234 on February 18, 2011, 08:56:55 AM1 week not on NSM. because it is spring break ok later
Shouldn't you be more on nsm 'cause it's a springbreak? ;)

Winter

Before I read fabbs post I was thinking the same thing

Dude

He's probably going someplace that doesn't have a computer.