News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Post yer Pets

Started by spitllama, January 07, 2013, 12:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

no b/c cowards were saying mean stuff and deleting their posts to avoid getting in trouble
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 15, 2016, 09:11:48 PMedit: petition for deleting posts to be an option again
Just snip it then if you want it "deleted" (as long as it's nothing rule-breaking). Honestly, I don't like the post deletion option and it's good it was taken out. It leaves too much of a gap.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 15, 2016, 09:56:44 PMno b/c cowards were saying mean stuff and deleting their posts to avoid getting in trouble
(Forgive me if I sound rude or disrespectful. I'm not trying to. Just addressing something that is important to me.)
I usually ignore posts like this, but not this time. Please stop saying supercilious comments like this that hint at a certain someone doing things that happened long ago. We should try to focus on the future, not the past.

Please. : )

mikey

it should at the very least be an option in the TWG boards, being reminded of BDS's slipup in the mystery game
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 16, 2016, 08:08:50 AMit should at the very least be an option in the TWG boards, being reminded of BDS's slipup in the mystery game
Will we even have another game? ???
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Jub3r7

you're supposed to post your pets here or talk about dead dogs don't get too off topic

(it was more than just you sebastian dont take it personally, @nos deleting posts is supposed to be against the rules in twg, @egadd if people show interest)

i seriously have a hard time not petting my friend's cat dragon. it appears i have a problem

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

I have a tabby cat named Blaze!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Jub3r7

take pictures and post them

i could take a picture of a lump of dirt in my backyard or you guys could post your living pets

e: i need to start being a little less morbid sorry
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

The cutest cat lives here with me and Saria. The cat looks like the whatsapp emoji and she has a straw hat with a blue ribbon. I'll get photos here eventually but she's kind of a ginger and I have to 'shop out the background for a lot of them. But she is really, really cute.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Sebastian on June 16, 2016, 06:29:45 AMJust snip it then if you want it "deleted" (as long as it's nothing rule-breaking). Honestly, I don't like the post deletion option and it's good it was taken out. It leaves too much of a gap.

Just gonna drop this here for now

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2015, 11:24:01 AMOh the irony
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 16, 2016, 12:05:08 PMyou're supposed to post your pets here or talk about dead dogs don't get too off topic
Sorry, no pics :/