Need help arranging a song (not for the website)

Started by cashwarrior1, June 28, 2016, 12:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I want to arrange this song as a piano duet for an upcoming piano recital (in December). I was going to arrange it myself until I realized I have no idea how to notate some things as well as the solutions I came up with I couldn't notate. I'd be very happy if someone helped out with this. Also, I was going to do a duet with my crush, so don't make the bass clefs too hard, please, thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H7fkSJUH7k

Here's what I got so far (it's not much and it's not very good/accurate).
I started out with the bass, but I can't really get it correct as the tempo and dynamics is determined by the player.
[Mus]

JacopoTore

Hi, nice music, I can help you.
We can talking about this work on skype.
Add me : Jacopo Tore

cashwarrior1

Thanks, I appreciate you wanting to help, but unfortunately, I can't download skype as my laptop is too old.

JDMEK5

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 07, 2016, 07:02:23 PMThanks, I appreciate you wanting to help, but unfortunately, I can't download skype as my laptop is too old.
Dun-dun-daaa!
Skype for Web.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

cashwarrior1

It says my browser is not supported, and I can't update my browser because my laptop is too old :P

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26