oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Static's Arrangements - NEW: Resident Evil, .hack

Started by Static, July 02, 2016, 10:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Static

[MUL] Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony - "Beautiful Lie in the Virtual World"
[MID] [MUS] [MUSX] [PDF] [Original]

Neat tune, I might do the full version later.

Static

[PSP] Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - "Climax Reasoning"

I have had this sitting around since 2016, when I gave up on it. At the time, I really didn't know how to arrange something like this. But now I had some more ideas so I finally decided to finish it.

Maelstrom

Honestly, it's impressive that you got it to work so well. Congrats on arranging the best song in all of danganronpa.

Static

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 18, 2020, 07:47:57 PMHonestly, it's impressive that you got it to work so well. Congrats on arranging the best song in all of danganronpa.
Thanks! Yeah, it really is the best song now that I think about it... New World Order too.

[PS1] Xenogears - "Gathering Stars in the Night Sky"

Tried to keep things simple with this one, and it turned out pretty well I think.

Static

[GCN] Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - "Dry Dry Desert"

I arranged the MK8 remix around 4 years ago, but for some reason, I never arranged the original. However, it's not much different. I made this version a bit easier to play than the 8 remix, and there are a few subtle differences in the melody and harmonies.

[N64DD] F-Zero X Expansion Kit - "Rainbow Road"

After years of reading about the expansion, I recently played it for the first time on an emulator (because well...), and one thing that immediately grabbed my attention was this great remix. While this iteration of Rainbow Road wasn't my cup of tea in MK64, both the racetrack and music track are top notch in F-Zero X. Too bad Port Town 2 didn't get an SNES Port Town remix, but at least someone else made one.

Dekkadeci

Regarding your F-Zero X Rainbow Road transcription, the last 3 RH melody notes in Bar 21 should actually be F#, G#, and A (with a G# grace note on the A) instead of your C#, E, and A (with a G# grace note on the A).

Static

Static

[PS2] Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht - "U.M.N. MODE"

As far as I'm aware of, there aren't any Xenosaga sheets arranged here yet, on the forums or otherwise, so I figured I'd arrange this relaxing little tune.

Static

[GCN] F-Zero GX - "Infinite Blue (Big Blue)"

Although not as iconic as the traditional Big Blue theme, this piece I think fits the style of GX and its racetracks better. GX is faster than the other F-Zero games, so the use of electronic and trance music, mixed with metal (and even jazz sometimes), really works imo. This particular tune matches the cool and open feeling of the two Big Blue tracks.

Static

[NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World - "8:00 P.M."

This worked out pretty nicely for piano, I didn't really have to move notes around.

Static

[SNES] Super Mario Kart - "Vanilla Lake (Beta 1)"

[SNES] Super Mario Kart - "Title Screen (Beta)"

There are some more beta tracks, but these stand out because they weren't rearranged later like Donut Plains; they were totally scrapped.

Static

[GCN] Super Monkey Ball 2 - "World 7 - Bubbly Washing Machine"

It's been awhile since I did any Monkey Ball stuff, nice to do some again.

Static

[GCN] Pikmin 2 - "Piklopedia & Treasure Hoard"

I've always wanted to arrange this but I could never think of a good way to write it until now. There's a lot going on even though it's a pretty short loop.

Static

[GCN] Pikmin 2 - "Wistful Wild"

The Pikmin 2 area themes have a lot more variations than the ones on Pikmin 1, so I decided to split up the normal and sunset versions. Otherwise, this sheet would be like 12 pages long.

Static

[PS1] Vagrant Story - "Abandoned Mines Level 2"

As good as this game's soundtrack is, I'm not surprised no one here has arranged anything from it. The orchestrations are really thick.