Static's Arrangements - NEW: Resident Evil, .hack

Started by Static, July 02, 2016, 10:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kricketune54

Static

[PS2] Ichigeki Sacchuu!! HoiHoi-san - "Main Menu"
[MID] [MUS] [MUSX] [PDF] [Original]

A pretty neat little menu theme. This might not be the last sheet I'll do this year, we'll see...

Static

[GCN] Animal Crossing - "New Year's Night"

[GCN] Animal Crossing - "New Year's Wish"

Some classic Animal Crossing New Year's tunes. I might do a few more tomorrow if I feel like it.

Static

No new sheets today, but I have some somewhat exciting news for fans of the Animal Crossing series:

For the past 4.5 years (what), my sheet output was a bit unusual compared to other arrangers here. Many other arrangers have their own niche, whether it be Harvest Moon, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, etc. and they usually focus on those. Animal Crossing (particularly GC and WW) is my favorite game of all time, but somehow I don't really have that many sheets for it. That's why this year I'm going to dedicate my time to grinding out the Animal Crossing soundtracks.

I've made a spreadsheet with all the tracks, composer info, sheet status, and more. If anyone does Animal Crossing stuff in the future, I'll be sure to mark it on this spreadsheet. (Note that I'm still working on linking accurate sources for each track)

More AC sheets will be arriving in the following weeks...

Maelstrom

Static

[SNES] Final Fantasy V - "Ending Theme"

This is the longest sheet I've done in quite a long time, and I think it turned out pretty well. Surprisingly, this piece works really well on piano.

Static

[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - "Dreamy Somnom Labyrinth"

I've wanted to arrange this for awhile, but I never quite knew how to approach it. But recently, I tried writing it out and it ended up working really nicely on piano.

Static

[SNES] Bahamut Lagoon - "Trivial Battle"

Another pretty overlooked OST... I think Matsueda's most well known work is Final Fantasy X-2, but her music for Bahamut Lagoon and especially Racing Lagoon is really cool.

Static

[SNES] Final Fantasy VI - "Balance Is Restored"

This one is a bit longer than my other sheets... Also, I apparently have over 300 sheets now, that's neat.
It was nice to work with Whoppybones on this one.

Static

[PS2] Ape Escape 3 - "Mount Amazing 2"

I've been wanting to arrange stuff from this series for a long time now (particularly the games Terada composed for), but most of it is quite difficult to get just right. I was lucky that this particular piece works so well on piano.

Static

[MUL] Call of Duty: Black Ops - "Damned"

Just another stop in my quest to arrange what has never been arranged.

Kricketune54

Quote from: Static on May 10, 2021, 10:30:56 PM
[MUL] Call of Duty: Black Ops - "Damned"

Just another stop in my quest to arrange what has never been arranged.

Most unexpected, this one makes for a good halloween arrangement great job!

Static

Quote from: Kricketune54 on May 11, 2021, 06:22:09 AMMost unexpected, this one makes for a good halloween arrangement great job!
Thanks! Yeah, I definitely agree with that, it's the zombies menu theme after all.

[ARCADE] Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble - "Menu"

[PS2] Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte - "Title Theme"

Some interesting pieces of history here. The Komugi-chan one I actually discovered through an interview with Soyo Oka (yes, that Soyo Oka) which covers some of her freelance work after leaving Nintendo. There's some really cool stuff there and it's interesting to see how her music has evolved since her SNES days.

Static

[SNES] Chrono Trigger - "Undersea Palace"

This piece works really nicely on piano and it's fun to play - this is one of those times where I actually came up with the arrangement purely by playing it first rather than transcribing it directly into Finale.

Maelstrom

Might I suggest adding b1 restrikes of the F into m6/10 etc? It makes it sound more consistent with the other measures that follow it, and it's not harder to play or anything.