Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project Topic 2: The Squeakquel

Started by Olimar12345, July 05, 2016, 01:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Is "reading is hard, yo" in the hall of quotes yet
If not what are we doing
what is shitpost

cashwarrior1

Okay, I think I get it now. I was going to nominate a soundtrack, but I change my mind. Welp, nevermind the nevermind. We're doing Tadpole Treble!

Small soundtrack with lots of variety:
Adventurous
Chiptune
Singing
Love songs
etc.

Playlist should be in the youtube link.

Olimar12345

Okay, that's fifteen. Nominations are done, voting coming soon.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

READ THIS ENTIRE POST

Okay, so here's how voting will happen this time around. To submit a vote, PM me a message with the subject [Next Official Arrangement Project 2 Vote], containing your top two game choices. If you only want to vote for one game, that's fine too, but you can't use your two votes on the same game (similar to how a normal poll would work). In order to prevent inactives or people who have little to no intentions of helping from skewing the results away from the arranger's interest, any arranger who has at least one arrangement hosted on the site will have their vote count twice. That way there's more of a chance that arranges who actually plan to help out get the project they would enjoy. And I specify "on the site" because that means they have shown that they are capable of working up to the NSM standard.

ALSO

In order to confuse things less, NO SWITCHING YOUR VOTES. (This wouldn't be an option in a normal poll anyway, but here is the obligatory post of me saying it anyway) Just be absolutely sure what you want to vote for before you send it in.

FOLLOW THE RULES

People who don't use the correct subject will get a reply of me quoting it but size 24 and bold.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 11, 2015, 10:48:04 PMReading is hard, you know?

ONE LAST THING:

Voting will be open for exactly ONE WEEK. Rather than post a time and convert it into several different time zones, just view the posting time of this message and it will be a week from that (ooo, so simpleeeeee). Seven days from this post the voting will end and a new project shall emerge.

For reference, the nominees are listed below:

-Minecraft
-Pokémon Diamond Version, Pokémon Pearl Version & Pokémon Platinum Version
-Pokémon Gold Version, Pokémon Silver Version & Pokémon Crystal Version Unofficial Arrangement Project (keeping this here because it would be a short one anyway)
-Kirby Super Star
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
-Sonic Colors
-EarthBound
-Fire Emblem: Awakening
-Xenoblade Chronicles
-Kirby's Epic Yarn Unofficial Arrangement Project
-Pokémon Ruby Version, Pokémon Sapphire Version & Pokémon Emerald Version
-Super Smash Bros. Melee
-Mega Man X
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Tadpole Treble

Sebastian

So am I not allowed to vote or..?

EDIT: Ok...

Olimar12345

Maelstrom

Xenoblade chronicles pros and cons:
+Diverse soundtrack
+Various levels of difficulty
+Incredible soundtrack
+Very Popular
-Some pretty hard songs
-Idk if we can get the community behind it well (edit) BUT I'M GOING TO TRY ANYWAY DANG IT

Wind Waker
+Very popular
+Midi soundfonts would make some songs easier to check
+Would fix a lot of bad sheets on the site
+Can probably get the community behind it
-Not as many new arrangements, because a large number of replacements/edits would be required
-A little too long with too many short songs and fanfares.

Fire Emblem Awakening
+Very, Very popular
+Not many on site arrangements
+Large variety, many varying difficulties
-Idk how many people besides me and a few others would work on it
-some songs are hard to check

Pokermanz games
+It's pokermanz
-It's pokermanz

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Dammit I sent the pm but the I switched "2" and "Vote" in the subject
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

WaluigiTime64

Wasn't around for the original voting, so I don't know what I'm doing.

Are you allowed to vote for the one you nominated? (I don't know, please don't reply with an aggressive or sarcastic response)

Seriously, I don't know what I'm doing.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

JDMEK5

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 09, 2016, 05:47:12 PMWasn't around for the original voting, so I don't know what I'm doing.

Are you allowed to vote for the one you nominated? (I don't know, please don't reply with an aggressive or sarcastic response)

Seriously, I don't know what I'm doing.
Yeah, you can vote for any two. If you do anything wrong, Olimar will let you know in response I would assume.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26