News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pokémon Go

Started by E. Gadd Industries, July 06, 2016, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Team are you on?

Team Yullow.
5 (21.7%)
Team Re.d
3 (13%)
Team Cryosil
0 (0%)
Team 6
2 (8.7%)
Blup Team
5 (21.7%)
The League of Extraordinary Trainers
4 (17.4%)
Phill
2 (8.7%)
Team Trilby
1 (4.3%)
TeAm Farfelgarbor
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

E. Gadd Industries

It'll take a miraculous update to get people hyped for this game again.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zunawe

Like if they added a tracking system.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 01, 2016, 01:19:50 PMAs I predicted, this game lasted for like two weeks tops. Three if you're generous. It's just not a good game.

I ditto with this opinion, although I honestly thought the game would only last three days tops. Seemed like they had a good concept working until the update butchered it.

Also, an immature hacker went into the twitter account of John Hanke in order to demand a Brazilian release for the game. Disgusting.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2016, 07:36:38 AMI wasn't talking about the video; I just think Zapdos is clearly the best bird based on typing superiority alone. :P
Oops, I should have clarified that I was just quoting your post because I completely agree. The stuff about the video was unrelated to you.
Quote from: Zunawe on August 01, 2016, 03:03:29 PMLike if they added a tracking system.
top kek
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

Given how barebones it was when it was released, they needed to have a noticeable update schedule every few weeks at minimum if they wanted to keep it alive.  Too bad.

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

It was such a small team, so I'm not sure why people are surprised.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Well, I just realized my Vaporeon is 4.9 kg. THAT'S tiny. Also, I hatched a Koffing just now with Attack & Defense IVs. Whooooo!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheDreamingHawk

Having got this game last month with my phone and me being able to actually enjoy the game more than I did when borrowing my friend's phone this summer I'm quite excited. Now I just hope they remove the BS Speed limit on pokestops and restock the Go PLUS and we'll be good

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

braix

Oh yeah this game exists
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on December 08, 2016, 11:23:53 AMHaving got this game last month with my phone and me being able to actually enjoy the game more than I did when borrowing my friend's phone this summer I'm quite excited. Now I just hope they remove the BS Speed limit on pokestops and restock the Go PLUS and we'll be good
Yeah, living in the country SUCKS with the Pokéstop speed limit crap.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Roz~

I used to get all the stops I see on my commute, and it was one of the thing that kept me playing the game. I played a lot while in Japan (got two Farfetch'd, which is nice) but I don't feel like playing at all here. The game sucks when you don't live in a big city.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.