News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pokémon Go

Started by E. Gadd Industries, July 06, 2016, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Team are you on?

Team Yullow.
5 (21.7%)
Team Re.d
3 (13%)
Team Cryosil
0 (0%)
Team 6
2 (8.7%)
Blup Team
5 (21.7%)
The League of Extraordinary Trainers
4 (17.4%)
Phill
2 (8.7%)
Team Trilby
1 (4.3%)
TeAm Farfelgarbor
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

KefkaticFanatic

Just in time for all the interest to die out, I'm sure.

me irl
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Just like adding Gen 2.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Well, I can log in just fine now but... it's going to storm any minute, so guess I won't be going on a walk.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

My data is BACK and Flower Boy (Bulbasaur) and I are ready to take on the universe
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

I'm about to go to my first Pokéstop (two, actually) and a gym (even though I'm only Lvl 3 right now)!
I figure I would be much farther along if I didn't have to stay inside after dark.

EDIT: Actually, make that "if I didn't have parents that don't let me go outside the yard without one of them with me."
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

I tried going outside, since it stopped pouring, but it's too disgusting to consider walking. Welp.

Dudeman

And you call yourself a Pokémon trainer. smh
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

It's like, 91 percent humidity outside and I don't feel too great. I'm not risking feeling worse.

cashwarrior1

But think of all the amazing pokemon you can find! Like, guy with a spiral on his chest, or Katamari Damacy toads, or even blue twinkie on legs!

Bubbles

Me and my sister went out before in the rain with umbrellas to catch a Dratini down the street lmaoo

mastersuperfan

So, what team is everyone on?

if you're not on Instinct/yellow you're dead to me
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

I'll be joining Team Mystic.
If it makes you feel better, the Gyms nearby are (as of now) under the control of Team Instinct. But not for long > : )
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

Currently, my friend who's up with me in my vacation cabin downloaded it to his android phone on launch and let me borrow it for a bit to see how it works. Honestly, as I predicted it doesn't seem to be anything special. The idea of walking for Pokemon seems cool, but out here in this lame forest it doesn't even work well, and I don't mean the server issues in general, I mean simply getting a pokemon to appear. Both my friend and I have walked around the area for a good while and only two Pokemon have appeared, a Paras and Eevee. Both inside the Cabin, both only with incense. Zero Pokestops, Gyms or anything nearby, even though Niantic seemed to indicate there would be something for folks who are stuck in a secluded area. This of course means my friend is level 2 and stuck.

Overall, not really good impressions from either one of us, my friend being disappointed it wasn't like the trailer and because it isn't really doing anything in this area (even with 3G/Wifi access), and me being disappointed that the game doesn't even have anything to do if you don't live in a city. Hopefully they'll update with more stuff, but considering how they delayed the launch for the smaller regions who currently don't have the game, I feel that'll take a while. Still much better than Shuffle Mobile, though.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

FireArrow

There's like swarms of pokemon on the street in front of my house, but when I walk into the nearby forest to try and find something cool I get nothing for 20 minutes striaght.

Like please, why are there 50 goldeens in the road but nothing beyond the pavement.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

Aha, a street by me is full of small restaurants, has 3 gyms, and like 20 pokestops within 5 blocks.  Most everybody walking on the street was either actively or idly playing the game.  A bunch of people were laying down attracts on stops and just hanging out \o/

me irl
[close]