[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Nothing Set in Stone"

Started by Dekudude, February 27, 2008, 07:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

True. I find this one so very much better than the original and also more easilly played.

Gooch

So, i started working on a Symphonic Band version of this (added a little, the entire piano part is still there) But i am not close to being finished yet. I made a MIDI of how it is goin so far (couldn't add in some instruments because im only on Notepad and i haven't finished the parts even up to this part on some of them).

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=18cd0eda83c965bad2db6fb9a8902bda

Pearcinator

Pretty good Gooch. It really picked up at around 52 seconds. Its a good idea to keep the piano there as it provides the melody while the rest of the accompaniment are use to bring more life into it. Want to see an mp3 version that includes all the instruments.

Gooch

thanks, i'm a little restricted right now, so it might be awhile until i can pick back up, but i'll post the next section when i can.

azaroth

anybody have a current working link to the nothing set in stone notes or a copy?

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Greg

Dekudude

Did anyone ever actually finish the transcription of Nothing Set in Stone? I remember we had parts, but did we ever have a complete score for the world to access?

azaroth

lol i read through the entire thread and it sounded like it was complete but all the mediafire links are dead. :P

Winter

Dekudude

The Deku Trombonist

I've got Brian's half-finished version of this sitting around somewhere, so I started working on where he left off. I'll start back on it in a month when the semester finishes.

bandjosh

If you can find it you should upload it somewhere there are no traces of it ?

Edit: wait is this the version you have?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ngcd5kcdgt2nwx4

The Deku Trombonist

From memory, I think the one I have is basically the same with a couple of small differences in places.

As for uploading it, that would entail me finding it first... :P  I think someone uploaded a picture of the sheet in another request thread about this song, you could go thread digging and find that in the mean time.