[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Professor Frankly's Theme" by Jegilmer

Started by Zeta, July 11, 2016, 10:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

None of the files changed.....

edit: nvm, I'll just change them for you.

edit 2: ok I lied new post coming.

Maelstrom

Ok completely revamped those 2 measures and it's a lot better now. How's this?

Sebastian

That looks awesome. Just put the quarter rest (M. 4) in the center of the staff (one click down).

Maelstrom

jegilmer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 07, 2017, 09:37:52 AMbut what about jeg

Maelstrom, may I ask how old you are? Because you are quite childish and disrespectful. You might not know what it means to have commitments outside of this website, but a lot of us do. I'm currently in grad school for film and game composition, thus a lot of my time goes to actual composition, not arrangements. So just because I don't sign in every day and spend every moment of my time checking these arrangements does not mean that you are better than me as you act like you are.

If I'm interpreting this incorrectly, then I'm sorry. :)
But there have been a number of uncalled for childish remarks that I've put up with and I'm sure others have, too. Just figured it's time someone called you out on it. I could go on, but my goal is not to insult you, but to merely teach you to respect others instead of passing judgement.

jegilmer

Regardless of your behavior, I do thank you and Mariolegofan for helping me!

Latios212

Quote from: jegilmer on February 15, 2017, 11:42:35 AMIf I'm interpreting this incorrectly, then I'm sorry. :)
Ah yes I think you are; in that quote you quoted Mael was just saying that we needed your approval as well to accept this submission (after Sebstian noted his consent). That's all!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Quote from: jegilmer on February 15, 2017, 11:42:35 AMSo just because I don't sign in every day and spend every moment of my time checking these arrangements does not mean that you are better than me as you act like you are.
A tip: You can set up email notifications for the topic so you get notified whenever anyone posts. That way, you don't need to log on to check this sporadically.

jegilmer

Quote from: Latios212 on February 15, 2017, 11:48:12 AMAh yes I think you are; in that quote you quoted Mael was just saying that we needed your approval as well to accept this submission (after Sebstian noted his consent). That's all!

Okay, no worries! Thank you.

jegilmer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 15, 2017, 01:00:19 PMA tip: You can set up email notifications for the topic so you get notified whenever anyone posts. That way, you don't need to log on to check this sporadically.

Okay, will do. That's all you had to say! I was completely unaware of this feature.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Zeta