News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

View sent messages...?

Started by daj, July 19, 2016, 10:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daj

Erm, this has to do with the "My Messages > Sent Items" feature we've got. Everything else is working nicely except that, hehe.

The sent items box is always empty even though I've definitely sent a bunch of messages out. Yeah.

Is this a problem that only I'm facing? Or is there any way around it? ^^

Much cheers :)

Olimar12345

I believe the default option is to not save outgoing messages. There should be an option to change that under the profile tab.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

daj

oh. i'm an idiot. That explains things xD

Thanks Olimar! Haha.
Think we can close this thread now~

BlackDragonSlayer

Hmmm... I feel like there should be a new member FAQ on the forum in which to compile information like this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 19, 2016, 11:24:06 PMHmmm... I feel like there should be a new member FAQ on the forum in which to compile information like this.
Agreed.

I've made this same mistake before. A FAQ for new members would be really nice. Should probably go in the Help board or something. (Maybe the Rules Board...?)
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

The Deku Trombonist

Saving should now be the default for everyone.

daj

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on July 20, 2016, 04:13:52 AMSaving should now be the default for everyone.

Ahh, fantastic. Much thanks :)

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

The feature I didn't know we needed
unmotivated