[3DS] Fire Emblem Fates - "Lost in Thoughts All Alone"

Started by Shadow_the_Mew, July 24, 2016, 12:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow_the_Mew

All I was able to find out about this song was that it is in 3/4. Please include the Sky (Birthright), Land (Conquest), and Below (Revelation) verses.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwFAmeWEYk

mikey

can you find a youtube video of the song and copy paste the url?
unmotivated

Latios212

Believe it or not, I have the majority of this finished already. Patience will pay off for this one, I promise.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Quote from: Latios212 on July 24, 2016, 12:58:59 PMBelieve it or not, I have the majority of this finished already. Patience will pay off for this one, I promise.
*we

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Magalamoto18

It's already been done. By me, actually. I wrote all of the lyrics in, or at least I think that was all of them. I could be wrong.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByS9mBRRrJgVSnNWdTJZSnJDSWs

Maelstrom

Magalamoto18

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 31, 2016, 07:21:26 PMNot the full 5+ minute ver, though.

Well I mean I probably could revise it a bit and include all of the lyrics but it would be very time-consuming and confusing for a performer to play.

Latios212

Have you listened through the whole original? The instrumentation changes significantly between verses, not to mention there are instrumental breaks and additional verses.

By the way, the song starts out in C# minor - 4 sharps.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Magalamoto18

Quote from: Latios212 on July 31, 2016, 09:25:28 PMHave you listened through the whole original? The instrumentation changes significantly between verses, not to mention there are instrumental breaks and additional verses.

By the way, the song starts out in C# minor - 4 sharps.
So is that your way of saying "redo the song"?

Latios212

Forgive me if I came off as sassy. I was simply addressing this point:
Quote from: Magalamoto18 on July 31, 2016, 10:59:50 AMI wrote all of the lyrics in, or at least I think that was all of them. I could be wrong.

And the keysig comment is meant to help you correct what you have.

You do what you want, I'm not going to discourage you! But as mentioned above, I am still working on my own version.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Magalamoto18

Quote from: Latios212 on August 01, 2016, 07:25:59 AMForgive me if I came off as sassy. I was simply addressing this point:
And the keysig comment is meant to help you correct what you have.

You do what you want, I'm not going to discourage you! But as mentioned above, I am still working on my own version.

How long have you been working on it for? Do you have an idea of when it'll be complete, or a deadline?

Latios212

Uhh we did the majority of what we have in about the timeframe of a week or two but that was a month or two ago before we became busy with other things. I don't set deadlines for finishing arrangements, but hopefully another week or two will do it.

peek at the tip of the tip of the iceberg, page one
[close]

Solo piano reduction will come after vocal+accompaniment arrangement is complete.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle