News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Update, Sunday 24th of July 2016

Started by Jamaha, July 24, 2016, 01:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I vote dajwxp makes them
I can testify to his button making ability
unmotivated

Dudeman

Y3K HYPE

Amazing work to the whole community. Wow. 3000. It's hard to really grasp how big that is.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on July 24, 2016, 08:28:14 PMIt's hard to really grasp how big that is.
there's a pun about size I could make here and it's not even that big of a reach
unmotivated

braix

I made it myself do you guys like it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Hahaha way to go everyone! Drinks all around!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Sir Dino

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 24, 2016, 01:38:16 PMso where's my shiny button that shows I did nothing but was still here
congrats to everyone's hard work !11!1!

Yug_Guy

I'd say this is a cause for celebration

Congratulations on Y3K NSM, you've certainly earned it.
[close]

Zunawe

Got many distract with school and then lost Internets, so apologies for lack of activity on that end credits thing. That think was a project. Thanks for the fixes and such. I approve of current version (but that harp run near the end will never cease haunting me).

Also, doesn't NSM Y2K refer to the site crash? This isn't a Y3K. It's just 3000 sheets. (Which is substantial)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

Quote from: Zunawe on July 26, 2016, 10:27:45 PMAlso, doesn't NSM Y2K refer to the site crash? This isn't a Y3K. It's just 3000 sheets. (Which is substantial)
I think that was always the joke. The site crash was completely unrelated to gaining 2000 sheets, but the Y2K joke came into existence anyway.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zunawe

I know, but there has been no site crash, just a milestone, so calling it Y3K doesn't make sense. But less derail more sheets.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zunawe on July 26, 2016, 10:27:45 PMAlso, doesn't NSM Y2K refer to the site crash? This isn't a Y3K. It's just 3000 sheets. (Which is substantial)

It actually was a reference to the 2000 sheet milestone.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 26, 2016, 11:16:47 PMIt actually was a reference to the 2000 sheet milestone.
Yooooooo I got a special shout-out that day
Completely forgot about that. I guess I'm entitled to the badge when I thought I wasn't.

Latios212

Quote from: Zunawe on July 26, 2016, 10:54:01 PMI know, but there has been no site crash, just a milestone, so calling it Y3K doesn't make sense. But less derail more sheets.
Lol coincidentally the site randomly started giving us server errors all throughout that day we updated :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle