News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Internal Server Error

Started by TNU2002, July 24, 2016, 03:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNU2002

Is anyone else getting this error? How do I fix it? I tried contacting the email given, but it didn't send... I'm also getting this error everytime i try posting THIS topic... If your seeing this, I guess it worked...
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forum.ninsheetmusic.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

UPDATE: Now i'm getting ANOTHER error, saying 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable

Dekkadeci

As of right now, the forums seem fine on my end.

EDIT: Alright, I hit a similar rough patch for several minutes until just now.

Static

Glad I'm not the only one getting this error;
Right now at least, I only see it when I try to submit a new sheet (clicking submit brings me to the error page), but as far as I know the rest of the forums are fine.

Earlier though, I received the same error just trying to access the forums.

Maelstrom

It's sporadic.
Jamaha says to just wait it out.

mikey

anyone know the cause?  Is it just high traffic?
unmotivated

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Quote from: OlimarJamaha says that the host's mailing server is broken. He's looking into it.
(Later)
The host's working on it.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Also, we can't submit stuff.

Maelstrom

At least the site seems moderately stable now. Subs should start working again soon.

Sebastian

Awesome. Thanks for the information.