News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

pc-crashes

Started by zahndy, June 30, 2008, 01:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

People like that do not deserve life at all.  If they can't be respectful of other people and other peoples property they need to be put out on the street.
-

zahndy

every time i go there i have to tolerate all that sh*t.
oh oh....summer vacation =   3 weeks over there :(
please delete this account

Parker2334

Somehow or another I messed the registry up when I was like 13 on a old windows xp. And it wouldnt get to the login screen when I turned it on :/

My dad fixed it though
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

noxus21

you guys know every computer when you start has the company name right where you can also press f11 to go into the boot systems??

everytime i started my computer it crashed at that point so back to factory 6months later i got it back and now its just a rubbish computer

zahndy

omg, i´m forced to go to germany for 3 days ( thursday to sundaz) i alreadz arrived and hell brakes loose, and its onlz the first day! ( i hate german kezboards the z and the y are switched ) i hope i survive this madness

noxus21

Quote from: zahndy on July 03, 2008, 01:45:05 PMomg, i´m forced to go to germany for 3 days ( thursday to sundaz) i alreadz arrived and hell brakes loose, and its onlz the first day! ( i hate german kezboards the z and the y are switched ) i hope i survive this madness

you can they have trash keyboards and i know you will survive even that evil stephsis of yours

zahndy

i´ll just tollerate this and after a time i´ll just explode

PseudoMario16

damn, my computer just crashed, now i have to use *gulps* my brother's,and he barely ever lets me on... (except 4 right now of course)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Jedesyus

My computer only seems to crash when you kick it

as you do

zahndy

Jedesyus

zahndy